MLB 2002 PLAYOFFS!

Pistol

this seasons playoffs are fucking awesome. it would be better if the Dodgers were in it but "wait till next year".

The Oakland A's vs Twinkies game was good. Twins looked like shit in the beginning then came back to win. Athletics came back and owned game 2. Mulder owned the Twinkies lefties.

The first 2 Yankee vs Angels games are about as good as it gets. Back and forth close games decided in the latter innings.

Yanks get game 1. Angels take game 2 in da bronx.

St. Louis was playing good too. But other than that I haven't watched the other games.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, its time once again for the playoffs!! also being a dodger fan, i was a bat boy and clubbie for the albuquerque dukes back in the day, i definitely am hoping for next year, but so far it looks like its gonna be one hell of an october!!! god bless america and baseball, and i know some people could give a shit about baseball, but they are just mentally challenged so don't laugh at them, they are people too. just ignorant to the point of sadness. los angeles in 2g3 beeyotch!!!!!!

-the shocker

Originally posted by Weapon X

this cards/arizona game is serious. 9th inning right now.

before i fell asleep it was 1-0 then tied in the late innings. great playoffs so far.

yes catch 22 all i care about is that the yankees and giants don't make the playoffs. actually i would like the Angels to make it.

Originally posted by Catch22

Dodgers in '03 Go Angels!

What a series so far. It doesn't get much better. The Yanks & giants better get beat!

hollah!!!! los angeles motha fuckin dodgers in 2g3 fo sheezy!!!! and definitely, fuck the goddamn yankees!!!!

- the shocker lives in dodger blue baby!!!

Guest spectr

Ok angels do the right thing today and knock the yanks out why cause the yankees suck!!!! oh yeah yankees fans suck!!!!! last tiem i went to a game some yankee fan sitting next to me didnt like me yelling yankees suck right in his ear so i beat him up after the game!!!!

Red Sox Nation

Guest spectr

Ok now why cant atlanta finish off the steriod freak using giants anyone else remember when barry bonds was skinny?? dam i hate the giants more then i hate any team but the yankees, i alos think barry bonds should be banned from playing baseball for using to many steriods!!!!

RED SOX NATION

the games of yesterday

<span style='color:darkblue'>this is how it was for me yesterday

it was a pertty slow game for the a's just coming back from getting an embarassing loss to the twinkies at the dome 11-2... so it was off to the colisium and a sold out crowd(or what seemed to be from all the noise) everyone in expectation for the a's to finally over come the post-seasons ghosts of not making it past the first round... me hopng that the a's bring it home for 2002!... it was a slow start to the game.. the lead off batter for the twins trying for a triple but the relay in from dye-ellis was no match...out at third...in the a's bottom half they had a chance to come up big..but to no avail left runners stranded... the twins scored in the second to make it a one to nothing game... in the later third.. twins with bases loaded could only score one against the awsome lefty of mulder!... in the fifth with 1 out ray durham's shot to right center brought the a's to a 2-1 score... until the ninth it was all defense... each team with a chance to score big..but nothing doing.... until the ninth.. with koch(now named by me..billy suck my crotch) was in to see if he could hold them down to a 2-1 lead...nope.. with a runner on first and 1 out... it wouldnt matter how far u leaped into the air..u wern't catching a high fly ball deep to right...gone!... twins up 4-1... then with runners on the corners... some fag hit a single to make it 5-1.... on to the a's half... with whoredado(also a name by me) in to seal the deal and lead them to face the halo's (or so it seemd for a short time) he was pitchig like shit... fans were all over it... runners on first and second...1 out... 2-2 to ellis... fans on their feet..including me..banging together those blow up noise makers like i was beatin some good skins...ellis hoping to come up big...and everyone and me hoping so to... the 2-2 down the middle big big mistake.. ellis all over..."a shot to deep left.... going going GONE!!!!! THE A'S ARE WITH IN ONE 4-5...UNBELIVEABLE!!!!" was the remark of one of the commentators.... me having a heartattack and whistling my brains out.... now up to velarde... a single!... the a's only need a base hit with speed on the bags... durham up.. the killer!.. a big homerun in the 5th and two singles already with a stolen base... there's hope folks there's hope... durham drags the count all the way to 2-2... a pop fly..going foul.. twins cant find it..almost out in foul territory....CAUGHT!...a's season over..... and boo's bellowing out at the twins as it was suppose to be the a's celebrating on the field.. not the visitors!... a good game indeed... twins faught hard.. but i still say fuck em!... time to rebuild...its gonna be a looong off season:o

ps. now its up fo my second favorite team to come through...GO BRAVES!</span>

Guest spectr

Twins Vs Braves would be a good series.........

yeah it was a good game twins barely won that game but its the twins hell they werent even gonna be playing this year if bud selig had his way mayeb they will come through like the pats...............

Red Sox Nation 2002

One thing i got to say about bostan is that almost everyone is a sports fan and follows the teams, its pretty fucking amazing i wa at the bar the other night and met up with this drunk punk from quincy who was a huige sox fan and spent the night talking about the sox not being there this season and what went wrong....

Archived