mixing crap with peanutbutter for rats to eat

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

buy yourself one of these. they sell them in singles.

280149_front500.jpg

just open the box and set it where you find the mouse droppings.

the mouse might not go for the bait, so try using the parmesian cheese

that comes with your next pizza.

i had the same problem and i tried the bait alone, no dice. the mouse didnt go for it.

i figured since he was eating the parmesian cheese packets in my drawer, ill use

the cheese for the bait. so, i made a lil trail of cheese into the box, and

poured a small amount inside the box. next day, the mouse was gone.

it worked for me.

What a coincidence.

I'm in the process of trying to trap this fucking mouse that resides in our living room. We put cardboard and duct tape along the bottoms of the doorways, so he's trapped in one room. He lives in the broken heater.

So I made this trap with a 2 liter Pepsi bottle, some string, duct tape, and a hook on the wall. Oh and Saltine crackers. So when he enters the 2 liter to get the crackers, I pull the string which, because of the hook, jumps upright and traps the little fucker. It hasn't worked yet, but when it does, my Mcguyver ways will have the last laugh.

DSC01645.jpg

^^^this gang o' killers killed not one, not two, but three mice in two days!

the baby one, the kitten is especially a killer.

when i read the topic, i thought that you actually mixed shit with the pb for the rats. that would be a good idea, wouldnt it? mixing shit in their food? just a thought.

i would get some mouse/rat bait but this is more fun. i can target the specific organ that will be affected. in fact i'm going to try to find out how chemical is in d-con works. that reminds me of ninth grade when this kid ate the "bacon bits" in science class, it was actually rat poison.

*oh and how about the mouse trap commercial where the plastic mouse exploding symbolizes a real one with guts and stuff, that one causes laughter

Fuck rats, this thread should be about differnt combonation involving PB for us to eat.

I love:

PB and jelly on untoasted white bread (pref. Wonder)

PB and cellery (if your not a fat ass sprinkle sugar on it)

PB and chocolate

PB and chocolate covered pretzels

PB and chocolate covered pretzels in Ice Cream

PB and Ice Cream

PB and Bannana sandwich

PB and Apples (fav. apples: PINK LADY, HONEY CRISP, JONA GOLD)

PB cookies

I love peanuts in stir frys too.

Do you want it alive so you can put it in your sink under a heavy cutting board and eventually use it in conjunction with a large hose to torture women?

If so, you can just put vicodin or basically any tranquilizer in the peanut butter. The mouse will be knocked the fuck out when you get it but will be awake in a couple days. Also, don't do any weird experiments on the thing, it a sign of pyschopathy.

Actually, in all seriousness, I've had moderate success with the regular snap-trap deals, but the glue traps are where its at.

We had a family of 4 mice living in the back of our stove, deep inside it where I couldnt reach them. I'd tried spraying raid in it, and setting the snap-traps out around the thing, but I'd catch one after 4 days and then they pretty much knew not to go near there for awhile so it wasnt working out how I liked.

I picked up a pack of blue traps for 2 bucks, 4 traps in a box, put 3 of them behind the stove and within an hour I caught one, and another 3 in the next 2 days. I havent seen a mouse in months since then. The only problem with the glue traps, is that you have to decide whether youre going to kill the mice or not, for my girlfriends sake, I took them outside and a good distance from our building and let them go.

It's definetly way more effective and quick than anything I was getting with peanut butter.