mixed so just shut the fuck up and enjoy it bitch...oh, and i'm a flaming homo, too.

Guest threse

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fUcking ducks.

i guess you idiots failed to read the title

"IM A FLAMING HOMO"

I DIDNT FEEL LIKE SEPERATING THE IMAGE TAGS... SO KISS MY LAZY ASS. IF YOU FEEL SO COMPELED TO ADD SOME IGNORANT ASS REPLY DO SO.FUCK WHAT THREAD THIS IS BITCH. IF IT AINT METAL THEN BE ON YOUR WAY ASS.

Guest montanaman

it should be classified under the post ............ pieces of shiet.......... who gives a fuck if its mixed ... theres not one fukin train in there limp dick ......... fukin toys:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thresse on this u magot

Guest HOST18 DYM

Re: Re: fUcking ducks.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself

fuck you, i've got my finger on the ban button like i'm george w. waiting for an excuse to nuke saddam.

LOL @ power trips.

oh no....

dam i didnt know you cared so much to call me a dipnut.......w/e it doesnt mean shit to me...cuz i didnt come here to talk shit or dis someboddy cuz im jealouse that my name isnt up there....or im having a shitty day or someone shitted caca in my bowl of cherios..i came to post flicks...and like i sied i didnt feel like seperating the code yo....now leave it at that.

fucking ego trippen ass people yo. go paint.post flix.be happy.:)

Archived