Mitt Romney's Greatest Liberal Hits

BigMark_5150

Why would any Republican vote for Romney when he has liberal beliefs?

As a Republican and the thought of Mitt Romney getting the Republican nomination makes me sick.

Mitt Romney, running for the Republican nomination for President of the United States, has some liberal beliefs that should be addressed

Mitt Romney's Greatest Liberal Hits: What Mitt Romney Doesn't Want You to See

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDBVikQ6H5E

Mitt Romney is pro-life or pro-choice based on where he is campaigning.

Mitt Romney is for gun control based on where he is campaigning.

Mitt Romney on Taxes, Guns, Abortion

Mitt Romney is for ObamaCare/RomneyCare based on where he is campaigning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QE5gXMih6s

Romney disliked Reagan.

Romney said ""I don't want to go back to Reagan"

Romney said"We do have tough gun laws in Massachusetts. I support them and won't chip away at them. I believe they help protect us and provide for our safety."

Romney said""I believe that abortion should be “safe and legal” in this country. I have since the time that my mom took that position when she ran in 1970 as a U.S. Senate candidate. I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years, we should sustain and support it. And I sustain and support that law and the right of a woman to make that choice. And my personal beliefs, like the personal beliefs of other people, should not be brought into a political campaign"

Romney said"Mitt Romney says that global warming is happening, is influenced by man, and that greenhouse pollution needs to be reduced"

How can any Republican vote for Romney and still call themself a Republican?

Mitt Romney Is a Big Government Rhino and would be Obama's second term.Please Republicans don't put another Rhino up against Obama in 2012 it didn't workout all that good with the first Rhino in 2008 with John McCain!

A vote for Romney would be a vote for Obamacare/Romneycare and I can't see any true Republicans voting for Obamacare/Romneycare

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whats with all these threads in support of moronic republicans? The simple thing to think is to not vote for any of their candidates because they will only shaft you in favour of propping up business.

I have yet to see a single person come up with a good reason to vote republican, people seem to think their freedoms will be protected, the only people protected are the major corporations getting their agendas pushed forward.

• 3 weeks later...

Mitt Romney's record is to the Left of most Democrats.

Here's what Mitt Romney supported as Governor of Massachusetts:

1. Pro-abortion with taxpayer funding (added it to RomneyCare).

2. Pro-government mandated healthcare.

3. Pro-government mandates in general.

4. Pro-gay marriage with full state sponsorship (was first Governor to install it).

5. Pro-transgendered education in public schools (promoted by Governor Romney himself).

6. Pro-global warming caused by human activity.

7. Pro-environmental regulations to combat global warming (imposed massive regulations in Massachusetts; has same environmental policy team as Obama).

8. Pro-taxes on businesses (raised business taxes by $300 million as Governor of Massachusetts).

9. Pro-amnesty for illegal immigrants.

10. Anti-second amendment.

NOT a conservative.

Slick Romney is a phony and a fraud

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E