--=Mister Beau to the Jangles=--

ArizerOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JIMINYLUMMOX

This shit is horrible white people in the midwest should stay the fuck away from graf. seriously you people are gay....gay to the tenth power squared.

oh yeah so your saying that heat, hybrid, ewok hm and many upon many other writers that kill shit to stay away from grafftiti? good idea... nice flicks ariz fuck these haters... they mad because they egg nog is soggy

This shit is horrible white people in the midwest should stay the fuck away from graf. seriously you people are gay....gay to the tenth power squared. those characters are horrible that plate thing with the tribal style letters is unbelievably wack....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... as a matter of fact keep painting this shit because it gives people like me reason to travel so i can go over your stupid shit.........

well said>>>>too bad your wrong!!!!i assume your black or somethin considering you had to mention color and all,like it matters.. i dont know to many non white writers so why even bother bringin up race?i liked everything in this thread except the jealous poster above.

graffiti is a predominantly white thing. who woulda thunk? race is no issue to me though. if youre good, youre good. i dont give a fuck if youre a three legged old ass indian man with 2 mullets. if you can paint better than some young thug keeping graffiti "real" by not being from the midwest and not white and whatnot, you can be down with me and mine.

Ha i love how you ignored the reality of my statement this shit sucks this shit in this shit thread sucks balls kids

seriously if you think those wack fucking faces are good go get your eyes checked.....

and stop replying to my comments you guys cant afford tyo waste time when all the freights are being painted quick hurry you might miss one

just shut up and keep putting this wack trsh up all over freights and chill spots out in the pointless midwest.....

and yeah im black as the night sky i bet you wan to lynch me dont you you racist shits if you saw me walking down the street youd run the other way .....

the reality of your statement is your a hater,white people have kept this artform alive.it may have been a BLACK man who invented this art but it was the white man who perfected it...the only person that is racist here,is you..so what ever man,almost all the graff you come here to see was probably done by a white man>>>>so hate on...

Guest da wizzard

Ha i love how you ignored the reality of my statement this shit sucks this shit in this shit thread sucks balls kids

seriously if you think those wack fucking faces are good go get your eyes checked.....

and stop replying to my comments you guys cant afford tyo waste time when all the freights are being painted quick hurry you might miss one

just shut up and keep putting this wack trsh up all over freights and chill spots out in the pointless midwest.....

and yeah im black as the night sky i bet you wan to lynch me dont you you racist shits if you saw me walking down the street youd run the other way .....

lummox suits you perfectly....i picture a fat over eating toy sitting in a chair on the net wacking off.....notice i didn't mention your race because it is the farthest thought from my mind, but on another note, you hate on this forum more than the average hater.....get yourself known as a king hater.......lol......im weak with this cats attitude and opinions....go post something why don't you?:D

This shit is horrible white people in the midwest should stay the fuck away from graf. seriously you people are gay....gay to the tenth power squared. those characters are horrible that plate thing with the tribal style letters is unbelievably wack....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... as a matter of fact keep painting this shit because it gives people like me reason to travel so i can go over your stupid shit.........

:rolleyes: always one in the bunch......dude come to the midwest and see what us white kids are about....;)...youd get fuckin served like a bitch......

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by poke nasty

yo.......one of my first partners.......

and I'm black....whut

peace

yo poke, next time yu get a chance come paint cincy with us.....rifto gi.

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by TED NUGENT

LOOK AT SHWAG IN THE BACKROUND IN THE FIRST FLIK. IT TOOK HIM FIVE HOURS TO DO HALF A FILL AND THEN HE TOOK THE MONEY AND RAN,THAT KID NEEDS TO GET PUNCHED

glad you made yourself so comfy on our home...

Archived