Missinterpreted's BLOODY BLOODY BLOOD

Missinterpreted

okay, well, this is what happened to me on halloween night. stepped through a skylight and it sucked like a motherfucker. still not walking, and that sucks like a motherfucker too. post more gory pics if u got them.

http://www.pked.net/upload/FINAFILES/bloodleg.jpg'>

http://www.pked.net/upload/FINAFILES/doubleblood.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ow! that is truely gruesome... and coming from me that really says alot... I have the scars to prove it... and, as always, a story that may help...

One Halloween I cut my heel WIDE open on a broken bottle neck... A bunch of us had gotten hotel rooms and it turned out that one of the people that came to visit one of my friends was some sort of traveling salesman in the medical industry. He had samples in his trunk so he hooked me up with this kick ass air cast deal that totally isolated my ankle/heel area... it healed within 2 weeks... granted mine was a relatively clean cut to soft tissue, but it can still be a problem area, I'd reccomend trying to hook up with something like that...

cross dresser? im a girl for christ sake. and if my legs look like a man's, well sorry what can i say, i got thick legs.

Smart- yea, the glass sliced right through my achilles tendon, which is why its taking a long time to heal, they had to sew it back together. and the achilles tendon is a very important part in walking. 2 weeks, fuck im still using crutches and its been almost 2 months. boohoo.

Oh my gosh you really posted the photos!! I'm so sorry, girl... You looked so much better than I expected on Sunday though... At least you aren't in a wheelchair. And you've seemed to have mastered the crutches, that's for sure!

Get well soon... You have all my love.

:love:

woohoo

you go girl

I was at my aunts house once and she had nials sticking out of her stairs. So when I went running down the basement stairs one day I caught like a 4 inch nail through the back of my ankle.

To tell you the truth I only felt the warmth of my own blood before I felt pain cause I didn't know it happened. Then I went walking through her kitched making bloody soap sock marks.

Then my mom fixed me up before I went to the hospital.

I also went running through my basement once and clean kicked a beer mug that was glass and like 1/3 of an inch thick barefoot and it like exploded all over the place, I also didn't see that coming, and that didn't hurt till sometime after.

But yesterday I stubbed my toe on my brthers foot an that hurt like a bitch.

I like your stocking.

Guest willy.wonka

i remeber that i accidently cut the shit out of my wrist and when people would crowd around to see the bloody mess, i would whip my wrist and spray blood all over them..girls were screaming..it was cool.

Archived