- Missing 12ozers -

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by -Rage-

Has anyone seen the following?:

Harpo Marx

Ouija

Dr. Frink One

It seems as though more and more 12ozers are disappearing. Or maybe they've just developed a real life?

that could be true. but my theroy is that the CIA kidnapped them, and the amber aleart failed. but thats just what i think. i always see blacked out vans an helocopters. ::cowering::

Originally posted by -Rage-

Has anyone seen the following?:

Harpo Marx

Ouija

Dr. Frink One

It seems as though more and more 12ozers are disappearing. Or maybe they've just developed a real life?

that could be true. or maybe the CIA kidnapped them as part of a plot to plant them in iraq and make them paint american propaganda graff . i always see blacked out vans and helocopters. im scared.

i see harpo marx most of the time on aim. but when i get on, i cant even talk to my aim friends because i have too much work to do.

i see dr. frinky sometimes on aim. but i sent him an email. he has a life now and has to do some other things. but i can email him anytime.

Guest TRAVISBICKLE
Originally posted by Weapon X

Kristy's giblets didn't do anything for me. I don't mind some rooster necks, but something about hers made me wanna hurl. Maybe the presumption that it would smell like crystal meth puss, as well as the piercing made me sick.

LOL

SEYM1HASNOFRIENDS WAS A TOY

Archived