Miss TK and the Revenge

26SidedCube

No, I don't normally listen to anything like this. No, I'm not proud of the fact that I can't stop listening to this shit. No, most of you will not like it.

I think the key to tolerating this shit is picturing yourself driving an '89 Toyota with three yellow-eyed Jamacian dudes in their mid-forties riding in the back (they have no idea what the fuck is going on or how they got there) and a hundred-pound Japanese girl wearing a Hello Kitty backpack riding shotgun while all five of you zip down the coastline of some video game-esque city at 120mph shouting out random shit in Chun-Li voices.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=95621A467BEAA23B

I know. I suck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
From a sweltering basement in Asbury Park, New Jersey to headphones and boomboxes worldwide, MISS TK & THE REVENGE lure their listener through twelve tracks of unexplored space, synth, and sugar into a dubbed-out dance party where you totally lose your shit!

As the former keyboardist of Jade Tree�s ZERO ZERO, MISS TK is now center stage, singing and dancing through her personal glittering childhood fantasy world where CYNDI LAUPER and DALE BOZZIO ride unicorns and trade sticker books. THE REVENGE also includes ex-LIFETIME vocalist Ari Katz. Having been introduced to the music scene at large via Chunksaah Records� Here We Go compilation, XOXO is the band's full length debut and was produced by none other than DALEK member Alap Momin (RYE COALITION, THE VAN PELT, ALL NATURAL LEMON & LIME FLAVORS.)

MISS TK & THE REVENGE blends punk, new wave, and disco in songs meant to guide you on your late night drive down the Jersey coastline, high on caffeine and singing out loud to yourself in the car the whole time!

That's from the record label's website. If I read the description before listening to this stuff I'd never have given it a chance... so bear with me. It's catchy.