Miss Georgia Sex Offenders 2004 Pageant

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

christ! most of those women are HURT AS FUCK!!! the first lady? shes...i dont know...likea cross between a chimpanzee and a retarded child. and im not really sure why, but some of them are hella cheesing. its like 'why the fuck are you cheesing? you just got booked for fucking a child? are you fucking happy about this? does it amuse you?' thats all. the charges make me wonder how they all got caught. like the pretty one got it for statutory rape. how old was the kid and what fucking 16 year old boy would want to stop hitting that shit?

Re: Least likely for you to mind being raped by

Originally posted by KING BLING

http://img8.exs.cx/img8/521/13292xb8.jpg'>

Lauren Annette Summers, 23 year old teacher's aide in Georgia, and Debra LaFave look-alike, was arrested for having sex with two 14 year old boys at the school where she worked.

Police said they have evidence Summers was having sex with a number of 16-year-olds but she will not be charged because those students are not underage.

www.alittlemoretotheright.com

fine print:

These are actual registered sex offenders in the state of Georgia. Don't email me and ask me who Gloria Bunker Stivic is either. If you really don't know, go to google image search and look up all in the family and she is the blonde chick. Not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the viewing of this page. Thanks to progoth for the idea. i love you progoth.

Originally posted by fatbastard

this is going to sound really stupid,

but how can a girl sodomize someone?

haha. i was wondering that too.

hmm

sod·om·y (sd-m)

n.

Anal copulation of one male with another.

Anal or oral copulation with a member of the opposite sex.

Copulation with an animal.

• 5 years later...

Archived