Mirc

bumdigger

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest railroadjerk

people need to get together on irc..

i also spent a lot of time on efnet back in the day in my "hacker" phase. #hack, #b4b0, #2600....bleh

#b4b0 heh!

i knew the dudes who started gH

then shit hit the fan

then i laughed cause i was never a hacker

then the feds raided everybody, then i got shook

but they never raided me cause they knew i didnt do shit i guess, then i laughed

Guest railroadjerk

shieeeeettttt haha thats so funny you were down with that stuff

good old globalhell

i remember mosthated and some other dude, i knew them from efnet

Guest railroadjerk

i was a big doofus about that...read 2600, hacked websites and junk. it was a big waste of my time but DAMN was it fun...ive been trying to get back into it as of late...

#b4b0 was dope, i stopped keeping up on the keys so i cant get back in...same with #hack. elitist bastards...

hah mosthated and mindphasr started it

mosthated was my boy, i liked the dude he used to fuck shit up if people talked shit

i mean people are like "internet beef bahhhh"

mosthated would be like "FUUUUCK YOU HOE" and doc pull like your mom and dads name year they graduated their credit card info, your address phone number date of birth middle name, girlfriends address, social security number etc... and would kill it.

then there were people like ICBM i know where he hangs out still

same thing with taydogg

and a few others... i stop by everyonce in awhile

shit was fuckin crazy back then

i remember spacegoat started a channel for strickly hacking .gov sites, i forget the name, it had like 6 super geniuses in it that never talked.

i wonder what happened to all of em, prolly arrested... some crazy ass stories i got

anyways yea, that was the shit back then... heh good ol days...

fuck milw0rm

Guest railroadjerk

oh man we need to sit down and talk about all this stuff, this brings me back.

mosthated and Mindphasr, i remember when mosthated made press, dude got in some serious shit.

we all used to pull docs, drop docs in irc channels...im still pretty good at that now. i guess i learned something.

was it _icbm? i remember that dude, definetely remember SpaceGoat-...

milw0rm and gH had that "beef" haha defacing sites yelling at eachother.

the big names in that stuff i remember cooling with on irc were ytcracker...that guy defaced so many sites...uhh #sesame had a bunch of defacers and small time hacker types...um #feedthegoats, remember that channel?

arsine, tip, gr1p, asmd00d, emmanuel...all those kids...it was so fun.

Guest railroadjerk

seriously, its not the same...im glad i was part of that heydey. you'd come in and paste the site you just defaced...the topics would be FULL of them. that was when attrition.org would still mirror the sites, so all these kids did it just to get them on there...

Originally posted by railroadjerk

seriously, its not the same...im glad i was part of that heydey. you'd come in and paste the site you just defaced...the topics would be FULL of them. that was when attrition.org would still mirror the sites, so all these kids did it just to get them on there...

yea i used to know that dude too, his name was jericho if i remember

the dope part was i never had to learn shit, if i needed somethin done id just ask one of the dudes from the group. shit was sweet back then... but then again shits always sweet back in the day

oh an thanks seeking for letting this 7 year old get a hold of that hilarious picture... :D

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by Vanity

heh.. i was a #phreaks geek on dalnet

and #technotronic on undernet

peace to the old homies...

isolationx

lucky225

skalar109 and the npa crew

this is like dork connection here!

i knew good ol isoX as an op in #2600 dalnet, and skalar109 was an aquantance on technotronic...that channel was funny...i want to say that skalar lived in my area for some reason? npa crew and all

anyone remember:

knarphie

nermal

fenix

confie

yeah definitely, IRC has gone to shit.

still cracking it on EFnet though, i never could dig DALnet. i always thought of it this way, hold your own or give it up, DALnet and its wack ass chanserv and registered nicks...

/whois colour

Archived