miracle on 34th street

Guest cholo

yo anyone here from gainseville or know anything about miracle on 34th street, i live in orlando and it's the closest legal wall i've heard of... but I went onto their website and it was saying some stuff like it was an event on november of 2K so like I don't know whats going on.. If someone could clue me in on that please do.

cholo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest montanaman

YEAH IT IS A LEGAL AND U DONT HAVE TO GO WHILE THERES AN EVENT ... THO U TAKE A RISK OUT THERE IF U GO U PAINT UR SHIT AND FLICK IT CAUSE ITS ACTUALLY A FRAT WALL A WALL FOR THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH TO THOSE THAT ATTEND UOF UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA AND EVERY TIME THEY HAVE SOME CRAP THEY DONT CARE FOR THE GRAFFERS THEY BUFF IT AND POST SSHIT LIKE MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMP AND ITS STOLEN SO IF U FIND IT PLEASE CALL THE DORM AT LBABLABLASH U KNO NONSENCE... BUT IF UR LUCKY IT MIGHT RUN FOR A FEW WEEKS ....... AND ALL GRAFFERS OF FLORIDA ALWAYS PAST THRU THER TO SEE WHO WAS PUTTING SHIT UP ON THERE SO U GET THAT LITTLE RECOGNITION SOME ONES BOUND TO SEE IT

IM HEADING THAT WAY ON FRIDAY NIGHT TO HIT THAT WALL AND HIT SOME FR8S GOOD LUCK AND BE SAFE OUT THERE.........POCK167

Archived