MINORITY REPORT

Guest im not witty

Guest im not witty

saw this lame ass movie last night at the sneak preview showing.

OH MY GOD, literally one of the worst movies ive ever seen, please dont waste your time. the plot is fucking swiss cheese, full of more holes and unanswered questions, its almost 2 hrs and 20 min long and it could have been about 1 hr and a half.

LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME LAME>

fuck you tom cruise

fuck you steven spielberg

fuck the production assistants and the foley artists and anyone else involved in this awful fucking motion pitcha!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

from the previews I've seen, it doesn't look to good, but in yesterday's review in my newspaper, it was given 5 stars! That's a real rarity, too. The critic said that it is really intelligent, but with 'nuff action, a la Matrix.

Guest im not witty

if you saw this movie and didnt seriously have a question a minute, like

(how is this possible, where did he come from, how did he get that, how did she get in there, why do i need the ending fully explained to me on two ocassions almost back to back i understood the first time tom, why is this movie so long, why am i here?) then we cant be friends.

Guest BROWNer

haven't seen it yet, but i definitely will...

spielberg is starting to head in a direction i like.....

i guess you hated AI as well?

Guest uncle-boy

i thought it was gonna be a crappy movie when i first saw the previews.

but i watched it last night and it was super good.:idea:

go see this movie.

Guest im not witty

i havent seen AI. and its not that this movie is too intelligent for me or some shit, its just bad. every time a situation or dilemna was brought up in the movie, i had a thousand questions that were left unanswered.

i was dissapointed in how it was handled on all counts. I think it very well could have been a good movie, but it wasnt.

THERE ARE MORE PLOT HOLES IN THIS MOVIE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IM SORRY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY DROPPING TEN BONES .

(i saw it for free and im still pissed.)

Guest Canadiano

naw, Saving Private Ryan wasn't that good. There was sick scenes, but it wasn't a classic. now, Band Of Brothers, which is produced by Hanks and Senor Spielbergo is amazing. I gotta get the DVD for that movie.

Guest Ted Wakowski
Originally posted by the JEL kid

MOVIE IS STUPID HOW THE FUCK CAN U SEE IN FUTURE AND DO SHIT BE4 IT HAPPENS???????? THAT GIVES THE MOVIE AWAY..

Hahah, are you serious? It's a movie. They aren't real.

Did you ask yourself how drawings could talk the first time you saw the Muppet Babies?

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by im not witty

i havent seen AI. and its not that this movie is too intelligent for me or some shit, its just bad. every time a situation or dilemna was brought up in the movie, i had a thousand questions that were left unanswered.

i was dissapointed in how it was handled on all counts. I think it very well could have been a good movie, but it wasnt.

THERE ARE MORE PLOT HOLES IN THIS MOVIE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE. IF YOU DONT SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT, IM SORRY. I HOPE YOU ENJOY DROPPING TEN BONES .

don't be sorry hombre...

you've got your history, experiences, outlook:~opinion...

look at it this way...you went for free, you had some questions(1000),

and maybe, god forbid, you had to think..................no? i'm still

gonna see it. but thanks for the heads up. if i see it anytime soon

i'll bump this with kudos or disrespect. i may hate it, but i usually have

pretty good vibes on shit, and this one is interesting me.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

It's a movie. They aren't real.

we could get way into this quote. think about it.

Originally posted by im not witty

(i saw it for free and im still pissed.)

i thought ai was a good movie up until sh dropped him off in the forest.. after that it sucked.

yea i seen the previews for it on tv, looks kinda bad, it aint come out were i live yet, and i dont plan to go sseee it

Originally posted by the JEL kid

MOVIE IS STUPID HOW THE FUCK CAN U SEE IN FUTURE AND DO SHIT BE4 IT HAPPENS???????? THAT GIVES THE MOVIE AWAY..

dude your totally right dude like in jurassic park when the dudes are in the park and then theres this dinosaur and im like dude dinosaurs arent real what the fuck is this horse shit..so dude we left...i aint about watching shit that aint real...

now thats crazy talk!:D

fuck them but im still gonna see it tomorrow

"fuck the foley artists" ahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaah:) :) :) i seriously cant stop laughing about that shit. Fuck the foley artists.ahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahaah

i suggest everybody see the movie juanna man..sp? its so great. not really.it was shit i didnt realize till i went to the movies that i havent really watched t.v. in months. all the movies that were out, i had no idea what they were about or anything. so my friend said to watch that. its fuckin retarded. im sure if i had ever seen a commercial before or had the slightest idea what it was about i wouldnt pay to watch that load of shit. i mean they throw in lil kim and genuwine for 5 min and expect it to have any effect..?fuckin horrible. but i didnt pay so oreo..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest --zeSto--

bump... TO GO SEE IT !!

sure there are some slight plot holes, but most are based on our ideas of 'time'.

They dont ever travel in time, they just have visions of the future.

Trust me on this one... GO SEE THIS MOVIE!

you know who everyone was like "A.I. is Speilberg's tribute to Stanley Kubrick"

well no it wasn't! THIS MOVIE IS ! if you can see the direct 'big ups' Speilbergo was dropping then you are blind.

go see the movie!

if you wait for the dvd you'll wish you hadn't!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

go see the movie!

HEAR ME ?

Movies today are a fucking joke. I would say that they stopped trying to be good aound 95/96. If fucking Bow Wow can get his own movie, well.....

The only movies I even consider seeing are good comedies, or independent ones, and those are very seldom......

Archived