MILFS!!!!!!!!!

REGULATOR

stories about milfs

anyway today im sitting on a park bench with my homie high as fuck, and when im high as fuck, im horny as fuck...so i look over at the playground and spot this young ass blonde mom about like 25....sober i might have not been into it...but i was extremely horny...anyways....she decideds to pick up all the little shovel and trucks that her kids had in the sand....so one by one...shes bending over....i can see down her shirt...at this point im staring so hard im just like whoa!! she turns around and her booty is all up in the air...it was hot today and she was wearing some tite jeans and this skimpy tank top but god damn i was getting so on!!! my friend told me to calm down because i was tearing apart my coke bottle to relieve the horniness....but yea that was good....post up some stories about milfs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

avils, how old are you? i got a handjob from a 30 something year old in thailand. the only one thats ever made me come. fast too. i was like "how the fuck did you do that? teach me how..." milfs are dope.

regs - i'm not too proud of the story or the details behind it.. needless to say i learnt alot from the experience so that prolly gives you a fair idea.

jah - mid 20's man. at the time i was only 18. hahaha holy fuck... everytime i think about that h0 i get toey as fuck.

aye jah, you got email ?

Guest Stapler

I got me a MILF for a teacher now, she is a short nice body with a perfect set of tits. I want to fuck her but i know i would get expelled. DAMM FUCK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.

Originally posted by Stapler

I got me a MILF for a teacher now, she is a short nice body with a perfect set of tits. I want to fuck her but i know i would get expelled. DAMM FUCK THE SCHOOL SYSTEM.

what they dont know wont hurt them

Guest willy.wonka

ladie had 2 kids...sat on my lap..asked if i wanted to fuck her after i did some sexy shit while she was on my lap...2 years older than me...i said no and she asked anybody if they wanted to fuck her...some dorky skinny dude said yes and i watched....

nasty ass hoe..

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by jah

sounds like it was nasty....

tell me about it..at some points it sounded like a cow in pain...

Originally posted by DVISE GRPHk

THE LIBRARIAN AT THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I USED TO GO TO WAS A MILF BUT I WAS TOO YOUNG TO EVEN NOTICE BACK THEN

really? damn the libraian at my elementary school was 89 years old and had puffy feet....

• 8 months later...

my friend's mum is a milf. last new years day, she came runnin up to me and gave me a huge kiss! im the only one out of our mates shes kissed :D i was fukn happy, i left the lipstick mark there for the whole day and told everyone my friends mum did it to me. haha he was so annoyed. her and i always joke around bout being each others b/f and g/f. its funny! shes fineeee

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

damn... MILF'S are off tha hook it's mad every time u see them it brightens my day ur like "look look look" and ur mate goes "where" and u point out this bangin MILF and start imagining banging her and shit they were sent by god to be enjoyed by all word to MILF'S

you might want to start investing in some periods.

see, i use periods to end a sentence. it is helpful when someone is trying to tell the difference between the end of one sentence, and the beginning of another. you should look into adding this to your typing arsenal.

Archived