MILE HIGH CLUB

T.T Boy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

!!!!i'm going to be!!!!

bought me and my boy plane tickets to FL for his b-day. (sugar mamma in the house)

i figure while everyone is eatin dinner, i'll be gettin some cookies of my own.

it's on baby, it's on.

------------------

high plains drifter

Guest --zeSto--

you know Virgin Atlantic is going to start

puting private cabins in first class.

Mile High is now legit.

I'm part of the CN Tower club.

Tallest phallic symbol in the world!

I recieved some good ole' fashioned oral sex on a 6 hour flight from Frankfort, Germany to NYC. I was seated in the very last row against the wall and sat next to this black girl with huge tits. We talked for a long time, and eventually it got to sex and she told me that she had her first lesbian experience while in Germany. When the lights dimmed out she bent over and laid her head on my lap, pretending to be sleeping. Then she started touching, then unzipped, then...you know what.

No one was sitting across the isle form us, and no flight attendent walked by either.

I think I am the only person on this board that can say I got a blow job,while flying over the atlantic ocean, and watching "Fools Rush In" with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek.

------------------

http://a1060.g.akamai.net:80/f/1060/5672/30m/www.imagestation.com/picture/p5f12e7b5c544b59228f1a49c667b6663/fe5130e7.gif'>

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by ZENYTH.ASP:

I think I am the only person on this board that can say I got a blow job,while flying over the atlantic ocean, and watching "Fools Rush In" with Matthew Perry and Salma Hayek.

right... I was watching The Tomas Crown Affair.

Originally posted by tow up from tha flow up !:

I mean damn, I'm not goin to school to be a stewardess for the money..

what airline you working for? ill be hitting that call light all through the flight. anyway, i still need to join the ground level club.

Archived