mikro137's elite member 3000th post

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by test pattern

i'm getting close! we can fuck

name as place and a time ,a nd i will be your knight in electronic armor

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by sludgenuts

its also the best place to masturbate.

congrats. so when are you actually gonna call me when your in town nigga?

yes. and thank you.

i'm getting close! we can fuck

i dotn get how you kids can be here so long and not have posts, do you just not get addicted like i did? i mean, damn, if 12oz was heroin, i would have a constant iv in my arm(s) haha

congrats mikro

Originally posted by onesecondple

i dotn get how you kids can be here so long and not have posts, do you just not get addicted like i did? i mean, damn, if 12oz was heroin, i would have a constant iv in my arm(s) haha

congrats mikro

i don't know. i don't like to post a whole lot anymore. i read a lot, but i don't like to post. i get in too many arguements. my opinions clash with others and people get fairly ignorant about it. it's more than i like to deal with. i've been here a while, but no one really knows about me.

i don't know. i don't like to post a whole lot anymore. i read a lot, but i don't like to post. i get in too many arguements. my opinions clash with others and people get fairly ignorant about it. it's more than i like to deal with. i've been here a while, but no one really knows about me.

im opposite, i never posted long ago, but watched and read and looked and all, but then i finally registerd and now i cant stop, personally i blame misteraven for makin this drug, i cant quit. haha. im playin, but i stop for like 2 days, maybe like 3 posts in those 2 days, but then i get on it and im up for like 100 or so ever day, then i die down again. I need to just put all this work into school, then i will make a's and pass my classes

but i know about you test, dont worry

as a matter of fact, i'm going to start rocking textsteezes in a lot of threads. hopefully the crew doesn't think it's some form of postwhoring.

<span style='color:coral'>**tpats onerski \"<-------- </span>

hahh, awesome, sex awesome