mikro 137 has suceded at nerd status today

Guest mikro137

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Don Tahn

mikro you have a car??

visit a young brothaaa

i still remember you

fuck yeah dude! ill stop by when i move back , im moving to boston soon so i will def holler at ya.

ill have pictures soon , i need to find a camera to get em though. i will say this , its fucking ghetto built as a mafucka

Guest mikro137

yes its a full sized dell. no i dont drive a focus , that would be a lil too small. no i dont have a printer. no im not worried ill get jacked , because i can always get more computers to do this with , plus i paid zero dollars for the power inverter. so im cool if i get got.

plans for tomorrow , mostly removing the middle seat , and then i will have a full bread second bass mobile nigga.

future plans include a set of christmas lights , and a hot boy console to store this jammy in.

Originally posted by mikro137

yes its a full sized dell. no i dont drive a focus , that would be a lil too small. no i dont have a printer. no im not worried ill get jacked , because i can always get more computers to do this with , plus i paid zero dollars for the power inverter. so im cool if i get got.

plans for tomorrow , mostly removing the middle seat , and then i will have a full bread second bass mobile nigga.

future plans include a set of christmas lights , and a hot boy console to store this jammy in.

What kind of car is it? And why would you want to put a computer in your car? Like someone said even a laptop wouldn't make sense but that seems a little more reasonable.

I mean to me people who install a PS2 and DVD player to me is too outlandish since I'd rather be concentrating on the road, but a full computer? Let me guess you got a washer & dryer in the back seat?

Guest mikro137

ok for all of you wondering as to my reasoning on doing this

basicly i have alot of music on my computer at home. i also had a job where i could take home shitty computers and good upgrade parts all of the time without many questions being asked (read: company theft) so one day a freind of mine put me onto this idea. i figured hey , why not , if i fail , its not like im going to pay for this , or at least i was gonna pay for as little as possible , nahimean. so after a little research , and planning i got a list of things i would need , and most of it i had , so fuck it. basicly my machine plays music through my car stereo , and if i want i can watch movies in the back. ( i own a minivan so this is easy). it runs off of a 12v dc power inverter that puts out well over the amount of power (400 watts continuous , 800 peak) i need to run both computer and monitor. for now its going into my stereo through a tape adapter , but when i find the money , or find an easily "aquireable" fm radio adapter , i can tune into a radio station and it will be almost wireless. i am also on the road a good deal , and if i can get the parts to give it wireless access i will as soon as possible , so i can check email , and get directions while im on the road. so in essence , this is a totally practical thing. plus because i "aquired" the stuff i needed through underhanded ways , i dont lose anything in the long run (read: i did this with ZERO dollars invested) i just need to get another crappy machine and a power inverter and MAYBE a new hard drive , all of which were easily "found"

any more questions?

that's actually sounds kind of nice.

If you get a good wifi card you probably could

just park next to certain zones and get free acess.

Id the monitor LCD?