Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

migrains suck

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by ~KRYLON2~, Mar 14, 2004.

1. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

i've had this migrain thats lasted a week so far and i seriously thinking about shooting myself in the face. i've gone to the doctor twice this week and have gotten 2 different prescriptions for the migrain but none have done shit to stopping it. this fucking sucks i smell like shit becuase when i take a shower it makes things worse and whenever i see any light it feels like someone is stabbing my brain....even rite now i have my computer screen dimmed and im wearing sun glasses. fun some one shoot me please!!!!!

2. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

get off the computer and shut all your lights and sleep till forever :p

3. ~KRYLON2~

~KRYLON2~ 12oz Loyalist

the medication i got has got mass amounts of caffiene so its impossible to get to sleep non the less try to stand still and concentrate

4. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

crush crush..... sniff the pills

5. Machine Gun

Machine Gun Junior Member

Migraines are usually caused by heated blood (in the sense how your blood gets thick and hot when you eat a lot of sugar) in your upper part of your skull and they cause an intense sensitivity to rash lights and sounds.
    Get off your fucking computer, put some cold shit on the spot that hurts the most and shortly after take some sleeping pills and sleep as much as you can.

A 2 Day migraine is really fucked up and you have to be a real idiot to not know how to treat it at all albeit letting it pursue for that long
    no offense
    :cool:

edit: not 2 days.. a week.. even more so

6. cmeup

cmeup Veteran Member

do it, do it...