might be goodbye...

Iris

bojangles might be jealous i am telling you guys this first but we might no longer have a computer because we are moving in together june 1rst(this one belongs to my dad). might try ot keep it ghetto by using the computers at the library or maybe dad will give us one.......

doubtful...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iCEBERG

dont take that last reply the wrong way, i like you...

but your mans a clown

he's a clown in person to.. i am not taking it the wrong way. i don't think anyone reads what i post anyways.

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

Whats so ghetto about using the library's? I mean thats what I do. They give me a stupid 1 hour time limit too..whats that all about?

seriously, ive posted on here at 3am one time at the library...

YEAH I KNOW IM FUCKING LAME...but i was bored...really bored.

keep in touch iris...i got a car now, so i can roooooll up to cleveland sometime hopefully

Guest willy.wonka

i thought it was the total opposite

when i saw this threads title, i thought that you guys finally broke up and you didnt wanna hang around here anymore...

good to hear that you're moving in with each other...now you can have sex all the time.all day,you can lounge around nekkid...cook nekkid,clean nekkid,have sex nekkid.....

sounds like fun..

Guest MR BOJANGLES

on a side note to the moderators: dont delete our names! im sure well have a comp in a month or two. so dont forget about us you knuckleheads.

IRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

i am rarely on anymore but dont leave me with these people!! you are my sanity!!

grrrrrrr....look on ebay before you leave the comp. there are some good deals on there for laptops.

and by the way, living with your man isnt the worst thing. you get to have sex like unstoppable sex, making cookies and eating them in bed nekkid, privacy, walking around nekkid, all that fun stuff. i know i wouldnt trade anything for it in the world. i am happy for you and bojangles.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

HI.

Um...obviously your not in college or never have been...

Someday you will know the hells of finals week...;)

if not, then youll work for me someday.

bye.

i don't seem to remember the library ever being open that late at unnamed college that we went to. maybe that is why i am no longer there....

boj and i should have a 1oz party there before we have any cool or expensive stuff... am now acepting couch or futon donations. the landlord actually asked us if we had any furniture. like we are going to sit around -naked- (thankyou devilush!) and eat our boogers. (which is what i'd probably be doing if i didn't have a tv or paint)

xoxo

Originally posted by Iris

i don't seem to remember the library ever being open that late at unnamed college that we went to. maybe that is why i am no longer there....

math/science building sometimes doesnt close on finals week...;)

(theres a library in the top part, its kinda hidden..the computer labs in it never close.)

btw, ill be around this summer for classes too, and ill be visiting people in your area...

I wanna drop by and be retarded in your new crib.

Guest uncle-boy

Re: i thought it was the total opposite

Originally posted by willy.wonka

when i saw this threads title, i thought that you guys finally broke up and you didnt wanna hang around here anymore...

good to hear that you're moving in with each other...now you can have sex all the time.all day,you can lounge around nekkid...cook nekkid,clean nekkid,have sex nekkid.....

sounds like fun..

muahahahahahahaha!

anyways, aloha!

keep your souls flowing like the summer breeze through the branches and leaves of the trees........Bon Voyage!

boj and i should have a 1oz party there before we have any cool or expensive stuff... am now acepting couch or futon donations. the landlord actually asked us if we had any furniture. like we are going to sit around -naked- (thankyou devilush!) and eat our boogers. (which is what i'd probably be doing if i didn't have a tv or paint)

xoxo

ahaha see thats why i like you

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2025064312

thats a dope ass computer for around 500 bucks right now. from a good dude who just sells shit from his store on e-bay when no one buys it at the store. ittle prolly cost a little more but if you know computers even if you pay 1,500 for that shit your still getting a good deal

bojangles might be jealous i am telling you guys this first but we might no longer have a computer because we are moving in together june 1rst(this one belongs to my dad). might try ot keep it ghetto by using the computers at the library or maybe dad will give us one.......

doubtful...

..iris remind me to hit up your dad..I need some new shit for my apartment..

"my nose is big..uh uh Im not ashamed..big like a pickle and Im still getting paid.."

Archived