Midwest vacationing

Vanity

howdy kids.

im looking to get away for a long weekend.. was wondeirng if anyone had any sugestions as to places worth checking out in the midwest:

here's my prospects so far:

chicago: big ass city.. have friend there (though not a good friend)

indianapolis: never been there

st. louis: family and friends

milwaukee: homies, but i have been there too much

minneapolis: big city, have a homie there, never been there, but kinda far

des moines: seems like and easy target for some reason

kansas city: lived there for a minute.. kinda dull, but it's a change

detroit: i like grimey shit, but kinda far... close friend has family there too

cleveland: cat w/ cheap records to sell me and an old axquantance is balling out there

anywho.. if anyone can make any reasons why/why not to visit a place in the midwest besides my connections, i'd like to hear em

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont know man. id definately recommend mpls, especially if you havent been there. its a great city. if your into hiphop theres many shows a week and most of them are by cats that are pretty well known. some good art gallerys too.

it can get chilly so make sure you bring layers.

theres good restraunts and good people. good coffee shops and the city is pretty easy to get around.

good spots to paint if you are planning on doing that while your on vacation.

there are some great looking females too.

hmm

This is going to be fucked up if Im right, but I think I might know you.

If you're from Madison (which you conspicuously left out), went to an art school in KC, and kicks it w/Each from Minneapolis..hit me up some time. I just might be that not so good friend from Chicago. Meter and React just rolled through here last weekend, you're more than welcome to do the same.

Peace

Indianapolis is a death trap. Everyone that has enough sense or isnt already trapped leaves there. I went back there to visit a friend after two years of being gone and saw that all of the spots that the naps had to offer was still painted with the same shit as when i left. If you do go to indianapolis, go to burritos as big as your head in broadripple. That place is the jump off.