midwest bench report 11/24/02

Guest fr8lover

Guest fr8lover
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...fukin toys...

the second picture is a nice example of some toys at work. Not only did u go over someone, but u went over someone that i'm willing to bet is better than u. If ur gonna go over someone, make sure that u go over ALL of their shit, so that they can't tell they were gone over, and try doing a whole panel.....:mad:

the second picture is a nice example of some toys at work. Not only did u go over someone, but u went over someone that i'm willing to bet is better than u. If ur gonna go over someone, make sure that u go over ALL of their shit, so that they can't tell they were gone over, and try doing a whole panel.....

Why they went over it with fill-ins and there has not been one time i've been in the train yard and not seen something from KOS

Guest GUILTY COUNTY

HAHAHAHA

YOUR CALLING KER KOS A TOY...LOL

LIKE "DAVE" JUST SAID..THE WENT OVER HOLLOWS WITH FILLS...YER DUMB...TAGBANGER..I THINK YOU JUST OPENED YOUR SELF UP TO A WHOLE LOTTA RIDICULE...GET YOUR FOOT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.

THANKS..HAVE A NICE DAY:crazy:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived