Microscopes...what are they good for?

Gunm

I need to prepare a presentation for this job interview I have on friday.

It's selling optical equipment and scientific microscopes and I need to come up with areas where said equipment could be marketed to So far I have...

Hospitals

Research Labs

Clinics

Pharmaceutical companies

Colleges

Universities

But could anyone come up with some less obvious arenas one could market microscopes?

I know this is pretty lame but I'm kind of at a loss other than what i have and I wanna come up with some answers that aren't so obvious

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How appropriate that you started the thread, LENS.

Doctors use them for blood/T-cell counts.

Nanotech people.

Forensics. They use that shit on CSI all the time. And not to check DNA, that's a completely different test that doesn't use a microscope at all. The only reason I know is because I used to work at a gene therapy company. Mostly used for a first look at hair samples and the fine scratches on bullets fired from the "same" gun, shit like that.

Oh yeah. And nerdy little kids (like I used to be) like to play with them just to look at anything. Not exactly a field of study, but another target audience.