micheal jacksons video game

CRAKE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. Peanut+Nov 19 2004, 12:13 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Peanut - Nov 19 2004, 12:13 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-High Priest@Nov 19 2004, 12:29 AM

Yes. I also think he had a ride at disneyland.. maybe not..whatever you cant touch thriller.

he had a 3d/lazer show at epcot when i was there years ago. the name is slipping my mind.

[/b]

Captain EO

Originally posted by lovestick+Nov 19 2004, 01:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lovestick - Nov 19 2004, 01:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Mr. Peanut@Nov 19 2004, 12:13 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-High Priest@Nov 19 2004, 12:29 AM

Yes. I also think he had a ride at disneyland.. maybe not..whatever you cant touch thriller.

he had a 3d/lazer show at epcot when i was there years ago. the name is slipping my mind.

Captain EO

[/b]

Damn I remember that! It used to be in Tomorrow Land right below Space Mountain! *feeling like a kid again*

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Nov 19 2004, 08:12 PM

yep, there used to be a moonwalker arcade machine at the hechts in the mall, every saturday id be there dropping quarters, cant front on making the zombies dance.

I still like his music, the old shit, like everyone said...thriller.

word. listening to michael jackson is kinda like some shit you don't tell your boys about. not just because of his blatant femeninity, or the pedophilia controversy that surrounds him, or his general weirdness -- but putting all that aside, let's be real, he's a musical genius. it's usually the eccentric ones that excel in the arts and sciences.