Michael Savage

Super Dude

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can't say I'm too familiar with his stuff, since I'm not particularly attracted to titles like "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" followed by "The Enemy Within". I find it hard to imagine I would find anything under the cover aside from inflammatory diatribes against liberals. For all I know he might be as hateful as Ann Coulteur, not that I read her crap either. It's probably more of that "liberals hate america", "liberals are in bed with the enemy" bullcrap they say just because liberals actually stand up against injustice and corruption and creeping fascist takeover from within our own government.

I'd rather read more educational materials about actual events than some talking heads opinions on whatever is considered the hot button issues of the moment. And that's what alot of this is, opinion.

I can't stand that dude.

My wife and I were riding with our kids and the kids were being loud and abnoxious so, we turned up the radio to drown them out and it was Micheal Savage.

After about 1 minute we were both like "aaahrrrgh change the channel"

I hate his voice, he is a lying, Hatemongering scumbag who only has a radio station for the same reason Tom Green used to have a TV show.

Because making an ass of yourself in public is entertaining.

michael weiner is a former peacenic from the 60's.

couldn't get his way then so he decided to turn into

a republipuppet mouthpiece and spout off about

how good rfid chips would be for everyone to get.

also advocates putting civilians into forced labor camps.

don't believe me? do your googling research.

• 3 weeks later...