Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Michael Savage

Discussion in 'News' started by Super Dude, Jun 3, 2006.

1. Super Dude

Super Dude New Jack

thoughts opinions hate or love...post em up

2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

overall, i dont like him. i hate his voice. but i think he is right on border security.

3. Super Dude

Super Dude New Jack

thats cool cause i usually agree with what he says

4. coffeedependency

coffeedependency Senior Member

i usually don't listen to or concur with the opinions of media personalities because i am usually not retarded.

5. Larry Pubes

Larry Pubes Member

6. CRUSH KILL DESTROY

CRUSH KILL DESTROY Veteran Member

i think he is a lunatic,,,,,in a good way

7. 2342

2342 Junior Member

Savage coined the terms "Compassionate Conservative" and "Islamo-Fascist," which have been hijacked by Republican speechwriters and spread like wildfire.

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/mikeinfo.html

And he is proud of this? Christ in a side car…..what next?

8. villain

villain Veteran Member

Can't say I'm too familiar with his stuff, since I'm not particularly attracted to titles like "Liberalism is a Mental Disorder" followed by "The Enemy Within". I find it hard to imagine I would find anything under the cover aside from inflammatory diatribes against liberals. For all I know he might be as hateful as Ann Coulteur, not that I read her crap either. It's probably more of that "liberals hate america", "liberals are in bed with the enemy" bullcrap they say just because liberals actually stand up against injustice and corruption and creeping fascist takeover from within our own government.
    I'd rather read more educational materials about actual events than some talking heads opinions on whatever is considered the hot button issues of the moment. And that's what alot of this is, opinion.

9. angelofdeath

angelofdeath Elite Member

alright after reading that link ^^^ im gonna give him another shot. i just cant get past the voice though. even though he is a douche on alot of stuff.

10. ctrlaltdelete

ctrlaltdelete Junior Member

id rather listen to an audio recording of the noisiest shits ive ever taken

11. Flavicon

Flavicon Senior Member

Is he still around?

I remember seeing his short run stint on MSNBC.

I really did't like him at all.

Also, i never understand why such a homophobe would choose to reside in San Francisco.

12. Dawood

Dawood Elite Member

I can't stand that dude.
    My wife and I were riding with our kids and the kids were being loud and abnoxious so, we turned up the radio to drown them out and it was Micheal Savage.
    After about 1 minute we were both like "aaahrrrgh change the channel"
    I hate his voice, he is a lying, Hatemongering scumbag who only has a radio station for the same reason Tom Green used to have a TV show.
    Because making an ass of yourself in public is entertaining.

13. The Man with the Answers

The Man with the Answers Member

never heard him, I guess he doesn't go on Charlie Rose?

14. lord_casek

lord_casek 12oz Royalty

Joined: Jan 24, 2006 Messages: 27,078 Likes Received: 1,007
    michael weiner is a former peacenic from the 60's.
    couldn't get his way then so he decided to turn into
    a republipuppet mouthpiece and spout off about
    how good rfid chips would be for everyone to get.
    also advocates putting civilians into forced labor camps.

don't believe me? do your googling research.

15. lack of interest

lack of interest New Jack

Total Nazi..sucks at life and needs to die a slow agonizing death..its kinda scary to think that people actually listen to and agree with this waste of space