Michael Jackson r.i.p

supa_one

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but they had no luck.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

LaToya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

also saw it on yahoo news but tmz are the ones saying he has died...rip

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

made a big impact on the music world.

fucked up some kids heads tho to.

fuck that dude,

talented artist and a horrible person.

reminds me of duro>

http://criminaljustice.state.ny.us/cgi/internet/nsor/fortecgi?serviceName=WebNSOR&templateName=detail.htm&requestingHandler=WebNSORDetailHandler&ID=55416290

its one thing to have a never-land ranch for young kids, thats all good ... give back to the kids....

its another to have kids play dress up in your bed room and sleep in the same bed as you.

Do you want to know what pisses me off?

Now, I've never been a fan of Michael Jackson's music, nor will I ever be. Yes, he did some pretty bad things in his life, heard about or kept behind closed doors, but he WAS STILL A PERSON!

What in the hell,. you might ask am I talking about? THE FUCKING FORWARDS!!! I have recieved 4 forwards since the announcement that Michael had died, until now, and NONE of them have been in rememberance of him. EVERY SINGLE ONE has been in one way or another making fun of and desecrating the memory of Michael. THIS PISSES ME OFF MORE THAN ANYTHING!

Kids think it's so fucking funny to make fun of somebody who has passed on jsut because of the lifestyle that they led, or the things that they did. It is so fucking rude not to be able to forgive and forget and remember him for the things that he did / or said that were POSITIVE while he was here. But no, they think it's funny, and then when I call them out on it, they YELL AT ME!!! They tell me that I "need to learn to take a fucking joke!" FUCK THAT!

I it is disrespectful BEYOND BELIEF!

Michael, R.I.P man...R.I.P.

END OF RANT.

• Like 1