miami

yodaddy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro
Originally posted by Big John McCarthy@Jan 14 2006, 11:27 AM

ha what is this the 3rd time ppl had 2 restart the miami thrend

I give this thread a two days before the shit talking starts.

Originally posted by SneakandCreep+Jan 14 2006, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SneakandCreep - Jan 14 2006, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Big John McCarthy@Jan 14 2006, 11:27 AM

ha what is this the 3rd time ppl had 2 restart the miami thrend

I give this thread a two days before the shit talking starts.

[/b]

ill put 24 hours.

For the love of god,if your ganna talk shit,please do it with PM's or somthing.Send each other your home adresses or somthing if you wanna kill them so badly just dont run your mouth so everyone has to sift through all the shit just to see some pictures.

let me get this thread really started.......fuck.......shit.......crap.......i hate you.......your crews stupid......lets fight......i fucked your mom......you dont paint shit........toy......fuck......fuck..........fuck......shit.......lets run a fade.....shit........i hate you....more.......fuck..........toy.....toy.......toy.......toy.......toy......toy.....toy.....my crew will beat up your crew.....shit.....shit.....and one last fuck.......now this thread can officially be dropped.......