Miami writers read

Mag

Any miami writers wanna throw up a production :) i got the perfect place and enough beltons and montanas to last a life time if ur raw respond and will do this :P

miami fa sho

~!EmRs1!~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Nothing just to paint a production i walked down the tracks in scott projects yesterday and saw some RAW productions i think it would be dope to have all the rawest people in miami on 1 wall

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

I CANT BELEAVE HOME BOY WOULD POST SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT AND NOT EXCPECT PEOPLE TO LAUGH!!!! DONT YOU KNOW BYE READING THE OTHER "MIAMI"POST NO ONE IN MIAMI LIKES EACHOTHER HA HA HA YOUR LIVING IN A DREAM BUDDY!:five-o:

Guest ISNIFFGLUES

WOWSERS

...DAMN I CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT

...I LOVE HOW THIS PEOPLE COME ON

...THIS SHIT TRYANA GET PEOPLE TOGETHER

...TO PAINT IN MIAMI...I GUESS PEOPLE DONT KNOW

...HOW MOST MIAMI WRITERS ARE...NICE TRY... PORKER

You faggot stop ducking ur head when u ride through the hood and u'll see emrs is up like a mother fucker i'm so up i'm probley up ur moms pussy go check there u fucking faggot ass bitch hoe cunt dushbag mother fucker

oh, you didnt know?

allright y'all check this, ive posted a whole shitload of segers shit from old to new over in the heavens section. anyone thats been doing this shit might get a kick outta some of these classics from hialeah pennent, malibu when it started (check out how the walls arent killed), the old carver center, waterhole (griffin), crack hillz, and other walls here and there. if none of these places ring a bell, take a step back to 93-94 to present. anyone have anything ive missed go ahead and hook it up.

Citizen Bane

Big Seger RIP. 1976-2003

-

I had no idea SEGER died. I hope it was natural and not violent. I saw one of his pieces running on a building near 441. I'll try to flick it. It was really hot, rather old, still looking good. Also caught alot of old crome pieces around it. That is all.

gore

also.. emrs isnt a five-o.. just someone who would like to meet alot of his fav writers.. might have been the wrong method of talent procurement, however..

OK LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT. I THINK THIS IS A SET UP, YES A SET UP. tHERE WAS ONCE AN EMRS IN VOR BUT HE DOENST REALLY PAINT ANYMORE. BUT EVERY NOW AND THEN HE PICKS UP A CAN. AND EVERY NOW AND THEN HE TALKS TO PEOPLE ONLINE AND HURTS THEIR FEELINGS. THIS "MAG" IS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. PLEASE DISREGARD HIS CLAIMS AND SISSYISH SHINANIGANS. AND AS FOR YOU MAG I WILL PUT MY BROWN LOG ON YOUR CHEST. GET A JOB. AND DONT GET THE PEST DVD.

Miami

miami writers are the illest.. whos dissing, yall just don't know....

Just cuz we don't flaunt and commercialize, kats like Chase, Sege, sefer,

Terms....They were disgustingly good.... and thats just a few...

Rip Seger....

I'll hold it down for you....

and I am down to jump in the productiongraffangelcopywrite.jpg'>

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

closed. it's obvious where this is going. post some flicks of the production when you're done in a spanky clean new thread!

Archived