Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Miami writers read

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by Mag, Apr 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mag

Mag New Jack

Any miami writers wanna throw up a production :) i got the perfect place and enough beltons and montanas to last a life time if ur raw respond and will do this :p

miami fa sho

~!EmRs1!~

2. Asid

Asid Junior Member

3. MrGraffiti2

MrGraffiti2 Junior Member

Buddy's not a cop. He's cien percente legit.

4. Krave

Krave Junior Member

hmmm.... you will supply the paint and the place, whats the catch?

5. Mag

Mag New Jack

Nothing just to paint a production i walked down the tracks in scott projects yesterday and saw some RAW productions i think it would be dope to have all the rawest people in miami on 1 wall

6. Mag

Mag New Jack

7. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

Holy Shit...

your kidding right??

oink oink

8. CHUKYCHEEZE

CHUKYCHEEZE Guest

I CANT BELEAVE HOME BOY WOULD POST SOME STUPID SHIT LIKE THAT AND NOT EXCPECT PEOPLE TO LAUGH!!!! DONT YOU KNOW BYE READING THE OTHER "MIAMI"POST NO ONE IN MIAMI LIKES EACHOTHER HA HA HA YOUR LIVING IN A DREAM BUDDY!:five-o:

9. ISNIFFGLUES

ISNIFFGLUES Guest

WOWSERS

...DAMN I CANT BELIVE THIS SHIT
    ...I LOVE HOW THIS PEOPLE COME ON
    ...THIS SHIT TRYANA GET PEOPLE TOGETHER
    ...TO PAINT IN MIAMI...I GUESS PEOPLE DONT KNOW
    ...HOW MOST MIAMI WRITERS ARE...NICE TRY... PORKER

10. ISNIFFGLUES

ISNIFFGLUES Guest

GOOD WORK...

http://www.dozo.dk/image/diverse/kojak.jpg'>

...KOJAK

11. Mag

Mag New Jack

You faggot stop ducking ur head when u ride through the hood and u'll see emrs is up like a mother fucker i'm so up i'm probley up ur moms pussy go check there u fucking faggot ass bitch hoe cunt dushbag mother fucker

12. section7G

section7G New Jack

oh, you didnt know?

allright y'all check this, ive posted a whole shitload of segers shit from old to new over in the heavens section. anyone thats been doing this shit might get a kick outta some of these classics from hialeah pennent, malibu when it started (check out how the walls arent killed), the old carver center, waterhole (griffin), crack hillz, and other walls here and there. if none of these places ring a bell, take a step back to 93-94 to present. anyone have anything ive missed go ahead and hook it up.

Citizen Bane
    Big Seger RIP. 1976-2003

13. gore

gore New Jack

-

I had no idea SEGER died. I hope it was natural and not violent. I saw one of his pieces running on a building near 441. I'll try to flick it. It was really hot, rather old, still looking good. Also caught alot of old crome pieces around it. That is all.

gore

also.. emrs isnt a five-o.. just someone who would like to meet alot of his fav writers.. might have been the wrong method of talent procurement, however..

14. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

15. Intangible

Intangible 12oz Legend

Re: GOOD WORK...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.