Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Miami writers pay a visit to Argentina

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by moeberto, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moeberto

moeberto New Jack

hmmmmm....Argentina is a beautiful country with beautiful women but unfortunatly for them they are in a poor econmic situation but fortunately for travelers like us the US dollar is worth three times as much at the moment....As far as painting goes it was pretty easy...I mean we did get chased while painting some passenger trains but other than that it was kinda simple...we were actually stopped by the police for bombing and then taken to a corner and told if we payed them they would let us go...so about 30 pesos(about 10 bucks) later we were on our way home laughing it up...The graff scene over there is alright the kids really concentrate on hitting the passenger trains and the subway and there wasnt much crazy street bombing. All in all it was a good trip, we hooked up with some local writers and had a fun time. So enough talking and here are some flicks. Peace to the Rdos crew,Asc crew, and the beautiful prostitutes who made this trip all the much better...=)

the first pic is of "Bor" and "09" from Rdos crew, the second pic is "Ehn Vor crew" on a passenger train, and third pic is of "Ehn" on the subway
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00269360f00000042.jpg'>

next pic is of a "VOR and Asc" end to end on a passenger train...VOR was done by Ater and Ehn and Asc was done by Roy 3 and Siber...
    [img]http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00269360f00000041.jpg'>

2. Key2thecity

Key2thecity Banned

pero que te pasa BOLUDO

PARRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa........che!:lol: :lol: :lol:
    nice lil clean trains.............in south america.......

3. moeberto

moeberto New Jack

okay next flick is of some street bombing....Ater and Ehn rawking a bridge reppin that miami....
    http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00269360f00000044.jpg'>

alright so seriously keep checking back cause there are more dope flicks...just waiting for a certain someone to stop being lazy and scan the pictures....

4. CHUKYCHEEZE

CHUKYCHEEZE Guest

GREAT POST!!! IM FEELING THOSE FLICKS ALOT!!! BUMP FOR YOU GUYS!!!!

5. Key2thecity

Key2thecity Banned

yo chucky.................hit a nigga up

email me at my site......................1

6. swiss cheese

swiss cheese Senior Member

7. JamaciaMotel

JamaciaMotel Member

its all good but i's like to see some of dem prostitutes .

8. You All Rott

You All Rott Member

no puedo ver nada...

x
    x
    x

9. CHUKYCHEEZE

CHUKYCHEEZE Guest

Re: yo chucky.................hit a nigga up

IVE BIN TRYING TO HIT YOU UP BUT I DONT KNOW YOUR EMAIL!!!!!!!SHOOT ME AN EMAIL AND I HAVE SOME GOODIES FOR YOU!CHUQ1@AOL.COM<===========

10. reptar

reptar Junior Member

for That.. they get props... the other stuff ive seen from them dont

11. 20 SACK

20 SACK Member

nice bridge ehn, whats up with the movie, i met u that day in downtown that u were filming

KBT

12. P0rn0KinG

P0rn0KinG Senior Member

doope...nice flix..

BUMP!

13. moeberto

moeberto New Jack

im sorry reptar but to what or to whom are you referring to? would you be so kind as to elaborate on the comment you made?

wussup 20 sack yeah the movie is kind of on hold right now other priorities are coming up not involving the graffiti life so well see what happens but we got some more footage from other writers and hope to get some more and got some pretty tight footage in argentina so at least thats good....i met a couple of kids in downtown that day so im not exactly sure who you are...anyways more pics coming up on this thread....

14. CHUKYCHEEZE

CHUKYCHEEZE Guest

SUP WITH THAT VIDEO YOUR TALKIN ABOUT I HAVE SOME FOOTAGE!!!IF YOUR INTRESTED EMAIL ME @ CHUQ1@AOL.COM

15. 20 SACK

20 SACK Member

im the one who climbed up that shit off the highway...

KBT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.