157253264.jpg

853188222.jpg

681682070.jpg

134112177.jpg

168084688.jpg

377461480.jpg

258258464.jpg

Edited...

Sorry had to take down some of the pics...

Pictures for "Issue 9" by Super.

All new website up now!

http://www.belab.cjb.net

<pre><FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="http://server.com/WebApps/mail-list-subscribe.cgi"><INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="email" size="25" value="subscribe now" style="background-color: 999999; font-size: 10; color: 000000; border: #000000; border-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px; border-right-width: 1px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-left-width: 1px;"><INPUT TYPE="hidden" NAME="id" VALUE=28877 > <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Send!" class="text" style="border:1px solid #666666; border-style: solid; border-top-color: #666666; border-left-color: #666666; border-bottom-color: #666666; border-right-color: #666666; background-color:#ffffff;"></FORM></font></PRE></font></td>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Butchy

:king: Yo, all I got to say is. . . SINR from Pittsburgh repin' SID HH evilpres would BURN Siner from down south! You should give up writting siner now because the man himself is in the BURGH!! yeah Boy!!. . .

Originally posted by Butchy

:king: Yo, all I got to say is. . . SINR from Pittsburgh repin' SID HH evilpres would BURN Siner from down south! You should give up writting siner now because the man himself is in the BURGH!! yeah Boy!!. . .

ok...first of all siner has been in the game probably before the one from fuckin pittsburgh knew what graffiti was.recognize...plus siner in miami paints like a mother fucker...and ive never seen anything from sinr"sid hh" so check yourself.

Originally posted by Wilt

ok...first of all siner has been in the game probably before the one from fuckin pittsburgh knew what graffiti was.recognize...plus siner in miami paints like a mother fucker...and ive never seen anything from sinr"sid hh" so check yourself.

Alright lets make this Clear Both these siners suck period come on homie get a new name..OG siner was burning shit in 91 where the fuck where u????hMMMMMMMMMMMMM and bustin style out b4 half these newjacks knew what style was..... everyone has seen or heard about og SINR from Lts..Man u guys chumps but who cares.....I never seen any of your shit rolling either of u....I have only seen west coast sinr LA running grip[s on fr8's alone buddy come to down town with that new jack shit...what a joke...

Guest Ted Wakowski

You guys are all fucked in the head. The real Siner is a guy I met on a bus in Witchita Falls. He was a homosexual who prefered men with one missing testicle and enjoyed the sound of a babbling brook as he carefully dented the bridge of his nose with a porcelain "I Love NY" coffee-mug handle. This man was a true champion of my heart.

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

Alright lets make this Clear Both these siners suck period come on homie get a new name..OG siner was burning shit in 91 where the fuck where u????hMMMMMMMMMMMMM and bustin style out b4 half these newjacks knew what style was..... everyone has seen or heard about og SINR from Lts..Man u guys chumps but who cares.....I never seen any of your shit rolling either of u....I have only seen west coast sinr LA running grip[s on fr8's alone buddy come to down town with that new jack shit...what a joke... [/b]

Word!! Good point!!

usually i wouldnt even respond to all this internet-bitch talk but there are a few things here that really piss me off... 1)the real siner from miami got his tag from a pioneer of down south graff in 1985.ask any writer from the dirty who knows the history of miami graff and they will confirm this FACT.he was in WBB in 88,one of the biggest bombing crews in the history of miami graff. 2)one of the lts members visited miami recently and chilled with siner fukq.they spoke about the issue and agreed that since both siners are from opposite sides of the country and due to the fact that when both of them started writing there were no mags,videos,internet,etc..they had no way of being aware of each others existence. 3)as far as siner from pittsburgh,whatever. 4)the atl beef with AWR MSK has been squashed for over a month now.so all dickeaters should shut the fuck up while there mouth is full and get a fucking life. 5)not to start a big discussion or disagreement but siner fukq dme cof has more styles and versatility of styles than any others mentioned. in conclusion...stop spouting off opinions and get your facts straight.respect to the real, fuck the fake,and read my lips...BATTLE.have you ever heard of one of those before?didnt think so. p.s.all numbers were streaked back after these flix were taken and no animals were injured during the making of this film.you sissiiiiiiiiiieeeees.

Guest Belab

Exactly...

And to the people who emailed us asking to post the pics of what caused that AWR conflict... not going to happen. As "elpecador" stated, that beef is done with. Let it go.

Beyond Extreme

Miami - "FlaHORida"

conversations with old school new york heads such as tkid pose dash and pock 167 just to name a few have confirmed that SIN UA,God bless the dead passed away some time ago.as stated earlier,WHEN siner fukq got his tag in 85 being that he lived in miami, he had no access to subway art which as far as i know would of been the only way of knowing who sin ua was at that time.

ironlungz, you need to get the hell off your mos sausage party you seem to be having....thats like the 3rd or fourth time you posted those same exact pictures, and this aint even a wall thread.

STOP thinking mos is a king of miami, kings have more than one post worth of pictures to show off......youre efforts to get this name mos out, are shit

Guest Grow a Beard

I painted with SINR sid hh and hes dope as fuck............siner is good too though..........so i guess they will have to arm wrestle for the title. ill be the ref.

grow a beard,thanx for your input.i just recently saw some flix of pa sinr and youre right hes decent.a few of my peeps seem to be cool with him.so maybe we can work out some kind of duel between him and siner fukq...im sure hes up to it.

Archived