Miami Kids Getting Nasty....

HALOHZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE FUCK?!

YOU POSTED THIS DUMB SHIT TWICE WHO DO YOU FUCKING ROCKSTARS THINK YOU ARE

GO PAINT AND PAINT SOME MORE AND WHEN YOU THINK YOUR THRU AND ITS 4:00AM DO ANOTHER TIL YOUR FINGERS BLISTER AND YOUR MOUTH IS TRY AND YOU START TO THINK WHATS THE POINT AND THAT IS WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU JUST NEED TO DIE

Guest Ted Wakowski

I'm guessing that if these flicks were of a "big-name" writer they'd be hailed as "hardcore" or "all-out."

EPC

not to defend those kids, but why is it that when every someone in miami does anything, if theyre not in any of the big crews like FSTV COf FUKQ etc, people always talk shit. i guess it jus shows why the scene in miami sucked. but the bottom line is ....

They Made You LOOK.

im out. stay up.

Reviving the Miami Scene

Guest SPFlatty
Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

I'm guessing that if these flicks were of a "big-name" writer they'd be hailed as "hardcore" or "all-out."

i was thinking the same thing...

Re: BULLSHIT

Originally posted by el nervo

A TRUE WRITER WOULD LOOK AT WHAT IS DONE NOT WHO DONE IT TO DECIDE WEATHER OR NOT IT IS GOOD.AND PERSONALY THE SPOT IS DOPE BUT WHAT WAS DONE WASNT.PERIOD.GET OVER IT

you got the game twisted nervo. the spot is good and what they did was better. it's a backjump, they rarely look pretty and until you post the ones you've done for comparison you should hardly be making negative judgements on heads doing their thing.

Originally posted by DavidSilver

Doing anything on live passenger trains gets more respect than anything ever done on a freight. Keep bombing, maybe some of these freight train hillbillies will learn a thing or two about putting in real work.

shit man you've got the game even more twisted than this other guy. us fr8 heads don't do anything else but mad safe fr8s all 7 days a week. you got me pinned to a T thuglife. keep repa'zentin the thugged out shit bones. what do you have like every bridge and school in your neighborhood bombed up money?

Werd the fuck up!

Its good to see some dudes going hard out and doing passengers honestly i dont any shit i didnt no u even had passengers in miami. Fuck all you whingy, talk shit, cant step bitches..respect were its due

???????

what do you mean back jumps ...isnt that were one person does the outline and then another starts filling...and so on and so on...

that look like no back jump to me...but a terrible attempt at some shit...look it is like this...no body cared about these guys cause look at the shit they did...it was wack...every one loves fs stv wh,,,,etc,,,etc becasue weve chisme baser gsouth faves...and all those dudes would have fucking pieced that shit...or at least done a clen fill...that shit was toy...hands down.....the spot was sick but the quality sucked...big up real miami fr8 thugs...and all fr8 train hillbillies////

Guest SOUTH TRAIN

i wish yall would!

SAY SOMEFIN! ANYTHING! SAY ANOTHER MOTHER FUCKIN WORD! SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII... I WISH YALL WOULD!

HANDS DOWN NO LOVE!

Archived