Miami bums

0scarmire

List all the bums you have seen in miami and there descriptions..

Runner : Black guy that is always running with fork in his hand no matter where you go you will see this guy running usually in south beach..

Pinky: This guy is a man who dresses up in pink dresses and puts lipstick on but is not gay!! usually found in North Miami Beach...

Those are the most famous ones I know name some more of those hobos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well my #1 bum is from mainland china, he always posts up right outside the trainstation i get off at when i go.

he has no arms and no legs. he lies on his stomach and repeatedly smacks his forehead onto the concrete. there is a bloodstain in the concrete about 2 feet in diameter from his daily routine. i always give him smokes. even lit one for him once. i call him stumpy, but he don't understand so it's not mean or anything. i have never looked into a human beings eyes and seen so much pain and misery in my life.

this nigga and his bums..

theres one cat on biscayne around 79th that always runs up on people at the liquor store or any convenience store.. old spanish dude that just literally talks nonsense, he will just post up in the middle of anything and start talking his nonsense for awhile and then just flex - he says some ill shit

Well a story is An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious.. thats a story... This thread is for the bums of miami describing the description of the bums that live in miami... If you don't wanna read the thread move on to the next :hatred:

I dont live in miami - but i have been here on vacation for the past 2 wks and i have noticed that there is alot of bums in the downtown reigon.

right by licoln road i actually saw a bum today w/ a whole bunch of cardboard boxes attached to him - that was great - to bad i didnt have my camera

Archived