MF Doom + Danger Mouse

saraday

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Jul 15 2005, 02:15 AM

doom=most hardcore work ethic ever

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))

New single "mince meat" is off the chain!

oh and that MF Doom/Ghostface...i got this a while back..its called Operation Ironman. Not 100% sure that's the real shit, but it has Ghostface rhymin on some previous Doom beats and a lot of other collab shit.(not with Doom&Ghostface though)

Originally posted by saraday+Jul 15 2005, 08:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (saraday - Jul 15 2005, 08:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Jul 15 2005, 02:15 AM

doom=most hardcore work ethic ever

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))

[/b]

Doom is not Madlib, I promise you. Quas is Madlib with a pitch shift and all the other lesser known aliases, such as Jaylib, DJ Rels, Madvillian, YNQ. Madlib is his "real" assumed name, the rest are aliases.

Dude is crazy underrated.

doom is ill. hes also a fictional comic book character. yesterdays new quintete is a great group. madlib is the illest. quasimoto is an alien that madlib found under an asteroid(fuck the masses lord quas is the shit). jay dee and madlib(jaylib) hot also. loot paaaack. im sorry. just a big fan. but doom and danger mouse makes me excited.