Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MF Doom + Danger Mouse

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by saraday, Jul 15, 2005.

1. saraday

saraday Senior Member

http://www.dangerdoom.com/

[​IMG]

(i hope this isn't a repost, i ran a search and didn't find anything)

2. courtorder

courtorder Senior Member

oh, shit, this is gonna be hot. Doom really really likes themed albums.

3. Skilla54

Skilla54 Senior Member

i heard its actually supposed to be a cartoon aswell.. anything doom related = dope tho.

4. ElectricitySucks

ElectricitySucks Veteran Member

only thing i like are the beats from doom. hate everything else.

5. SpyD

SpyD Elite Member

Doom is dope to me because he has his own style. Says what he wants, and makes funny references.

6. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

doom is the best thing to happen to hip hop since the wu. this shit with danger mouse is gonna be sick. when the collab with ghostface comes out, my testicles might explode.

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

i was wondering when he was going to put something new out. it's gotta be like 2 weeks since the last thing. i was beginning to think he'd had a stroke or something.

doom=most hardcore work ethic ever

8. CRAMPS

CRAMPS Senior Member

All i ask is that "quasimoto" doesent show up in the album...aka Doom with the high pitch voice thingy.

other than that MF is hot shit..im going to buy this album at my local record store

9. duh-rye-won

duh-rye-won Member

i thought quas was madlib, not doom. i could definitely be wrong, but i dont think i am.

10. anonymity1

anonymity1 Senior Member

please

11. cesk

cesk New Jack

quasimoto IS madlib, not doom.

12. saraday

saraday Senior Member

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))

13. fr0st

fr0st Member

New single "mince meat" is off the chain!

oh and that MF Doom/Ghostface...i got this a while back..its called Operation Ironman. Not 100% sure that's the real shit, but it has Ghostface rhymin on some previous Doom beats and a lot of other collab shit.(not with Doom&Ghostface though)

14. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

^^he's as hardcore as mike patton.. :)

on the Doom/Madlib/Lord Quas kick: i THOUGHT that Doom was in fact Madlib.. i also thought Quas was Madlib with a pitchshift on his voice. (i've heard that from several people)..

all of Madlib's incarnations are sick! I'm really feelin' Yesterday's New Quintet.

((OH YEA, I'm superstoked about the MF Doom/Ghostface collab.. gonna be good stuff))
    [post=4033919]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

Doom is not Madlib, I promise you. Quas is Madlib with a pitch shift and all the other lesser known aliases, such as Jaylib, DJ Rels, Madvillian, YNQ. Madlib is his "real" assumed name, the rest are aliases.

Dude is crazy underrated.

15. saraday

saraday Senior Member

ahh. good to finally clear that up..

madlib is totally underrated... he's definetly my favorite producer

shades of blue is AMAZING