MF Doom and co. own your head, fuckasses

Abracadabra

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/specialblends2.gif'>

M.F. Doom "Special Blends Vol. 1 & 2"

The special blends concept was developed by Doom a few years back, when he spontaneously remixed popular hip-hop and R&B tracks (M.O.P., Beatnuts, Ghostface Killah, Jeru The Damaja, Just-Ice, Erykah Badu, Audio Two, Mobb Deep, Nas, D'Angelo, De La Soul, MC Lyte, Raekwon, Public Enemy) with his own trademark beats for a unique mash-up sound. While many producers have since tried their hand at blending original beats with accapellas, very few have matched the distinctiveness and universal appeal that M.F. Doom brings to hip-hop music. With nearly 30 tracks spread out over two CD's, this is an essential addition to every Doom fanatic's ever-growing collection!

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/dbd022.gif'>

GM Grimm as Superstar Jet Jaguar "Digital Tears: E-Mail From Purgatory"

Long awaited new album from one of NYC's original hardcore underground emcees! Since the early 90's, GM Grimm (formerly MF Grimm) has been building his lyrical rep, starting with collabos with Kool G Rap, DJ Roc Raida (X-ecutioners), and of course KMD which led to a longtime hip-hop partnership with Zev Luv X aka M.F. Doom. A frequent guest on WKCR's Stretch & Bobbito's radio show, Grimm released a string of wildly popular 12" singles on Dolo and Fondle Em Records which have all sold out completely and are now valuable collector's items. Tragically at the height of budding stardom, Grimm suffered simultaneous medical and legal woes which confined him to a wheelchair permanently, and required him to serve a 3 year prison sentence (during which he released his debut album "The Downfall of Ibilys: A Ghetto Opera"). Back in the free world as of May 2003, Grimm immediately went back to work with Day By Day co-founder DJ Fisher, turning a small non-distributed label into one of independent hip-hop's best known brand names. Now on his sophomore full length (released under his Monsta Island Czars alias Jet Jaguar), GM Grimm is officially back to let heads know that 2004 is gonna be just the beginning for this highly ambitious and unstoppable MC. Led by the J-Zone produced hit single "Taken" b/w "Dancing", the new "Digital Tears" album also features guest vocals from Agu aka Mr. Voodoo of Natural Elements, Jihad and Su-Ann, plus beats provided by X-Ray, Mas, Looie II and Zero Point. The Grimm Reaper rises again!!

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/dbd013.gif'>

Rodan (Monsta Island Czars) "Theophany: The Book of Elevations"

As one of the unofficial leaders of the massive Monsta Island Czars posse founded by MF Doom and MF Grimm, the lyricist known as Rodan is one of the original members of the group KMD and has been featured numerous times on classic albums such as "Operation Doomsday", "Vaudeville Villain", the Doom/Grimm split EP and the debut M.I.C. album "Escape From Monsta Island". Reportedly in the works for most of 2003, the Rodan solo album "Theophany" is finally ready to roll with 20 tracks including guest shots from crewmates Shaman, Kong, Kamackeris, Gigan, Megalon, King Caesar, King Ghidra and Jet Jaguar. Includes brand new versions of hit singles "No Snakes Alive" as well as the mega-posse smash "Run The Sphere", production by MIC's own DJ X-Ray.

http://sandbox.pair.com/images/xrayboot.gif'>

X-Ray (Monster Island Czars) "The Boot"

Brand new mix from the official DJ for Monsta Island Czars, whose "Monstamixes" series of CD's are always packed with the latest material from his crew and all affiliates. On the third installment from Mindbenda Recordings, X-Ray presents 17 previously unreleased songs featuring the Bodega Allstars, Don P, Uppanotch, Ray Long and Tommy Gunn.

go here to get this shiat

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I am so damn ignorant! I thought MF Grimm was away for a long, long time. I had no idea he’s out, and that he already released an album while inside. Thank you for the heads up, I must make sure I get that. That special blends thing sounds nice, too.

But for real, yo, don’t call me a fuckass. You’re a fuckass.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

vic vaughn is the man

forilla

so far ahead of his time

i know people get wishywashy on the MICs, but im feelin them too.

a fe issues back elemental had an incredible article and interview with the man.

Originally posted by Europe

...and they are coming to the best club in town next month, should be a dope night.

Honestly i hope so,but Mf Doom cancelled a show in november in Amsterdamn,paradise of the weed,so why will he go to land where weed is illegall!!! plus i heard story about him not able to find his passport,i mean not having really a passport nor a citizen ship that let him travelled.. will c..

Vaughn, drop a turd on the beat

and shoutout that little bird for the word on the street

he write VIK in a sick, demented handstyle

and go bombin with a chick, who rips a rental van

while all he say : is you nuts

he really had enough of poon puts and crewcuts

soupçonne, and I got a coupon

chinese restaurant, asking for the great poopon

he said no, dont soy soysauce(??) and this ain't no burgerking

so you get no toy boss, ow ow

it's mirror o'clock, I think i'm sober

how about we think this over, over a can of king cobra

you ain't nicer than a loonatic shiesta

aka the vicster, or the vic miceter

he wanted ;should he get a baldie

or keep his edge up, v-shaped like by my waldy

but that is the question, he wonders why he always

wearing hats in the sessions

listen up, new drink

named it after Chong's daughter

triple shot of yak, with the chaser of bong water

com'on bring the slaughter

triple shot of yak, with the chaser of bong water

Yeah... you know if Heat Sensor does anyone

else's production?

I highly suggest everyone check out Nostradoomus.

By the way,

I read up on bad dreams

bag up screams in fiftys

be up on mad schemes

that heat shop like jiffy-pop(pop)

in a instant

get smoked like winston

ciggarettes

ho's get ripped off like nicorette

i don't know of any kats that heat sensor has produced for

"...in real life

the real trife scene

might snatch ya' life like assault machine..."

"...master of the o

who predict ya' last pause

i told y'all

hell in gas drawls..."

Fuck it, I'll look on Yahoo or something.

Keep uppin' the DOC!

stick 'em up chump, you know what this is

do the right thing you might live to see your kids

all he said was "c'mon don't shoot!"

so shook I think he shit his sean jean suit

why you starin'? run your chain like an errand

and your girls earrings, and what you wearin'

Archived