mexico city is the shiiiiiit son, fuck gold this is platinum

Guest Ginger Bread Man

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ey all aside. this city is wicked haute. i just got in earlier this evening. im heading to do up the town and if yall nigs are lucky you may have flix soon...

dont be chealous

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ginger Bread Man

hey seeking. did anyone ever tell you your a douche la rouche. im sorry perhaps its the fact that you feel superior to most on here because you carry some sort of mystical powers? these powers being in your ultra large dome. you know theres always an ignore button at your disposal however it seems as if you want to read what i type. dont hate son...

Man, my hombre Nick spent like 2 weeks in Mexico City when he was younger... he's Mexican and all... but he went to stay with his aunt and the first day or so some guy got kidnapped from the corner store... Nick said his aunt didn't let him out of the house the rest of the time and he had to go back to his home town... Nick is like 47 so this was probably in '75 or so... Nick says even Mexicans avoid Mexico City.

Nick also says "FUCKYOUCOWBOY!" really fast, it's great. He'll even say it to old men if they piss him off (not ladies though, Nick is VERY polite to them)... say it as fast as you can and then picture it twice as fast, it's fucking hilarious! He says it and people smile to his face.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

wel good morninf people. yea mexico city is tough shit. you dont want to be caught slippn or sleepn. im going to be on a picture mission today, being carefull not to be on my own. people dissapear here rather quickly often without a trace. looking out the hotel window its 9 am and theres already a cloud of smog hovering the city. come to think of i, that cloud is permanently a trademark of this city.

as far as being its own country, fuck try it being its own world. there nothing like a city as large as mex df. theres is also plenty of graffiti. if i come up you will see something....

Guest Ginger Bread Man

yikes mex city food is like none other... tacos for 10 cents what can you expect. if you are speaking of a legit as restaurant i can dig that. if you are thinking food here is like in the states i would have to pass on all that jazz. i have a stronge stomache and can muster about erryything, however in mexico city i stay away from the street spots.

and smart as far as being kidnapped. i look plenty mexican, and im not a whimpy looking dude. niggas arent on shit with me. i walk like i know what im doing and with a firm step. they dont want any of this.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ok so heres some flix from this morning... im debating whether to create a mexico city thread in brickslayers or to add them all here..any suggestions?

17id1.jpg

27uk2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ginger Bread Man

im back here are some flix. enjoy...

metro flix

10014957co.jpg

10014977gw.jpg

10014983sw.jpg

10015010pj.jpg

10015037us.jpg

the amount of people in line to buy metro tickets is insane nothing like the platforms

10016007ig.jpg

10015255oq.jpg

metro ticket

10015510ce.jpg

10016018df.jpg

10015293lt.jpg

10015302gb.jpg

10015322wh.jpg