"oh, so how do you know mr *******?"

"i live here"

"oh, ok. is there a better time i can call back to speak to mr *******?"

"that depends, do you know mr *******?"

"yes"

"oh really? what's his first name?"

"uhh..........jerry?"

"BZZZZZZ! WRONG BITCH! better luck next time! *click*"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

I actually like to waste their time. I act like I'm interested but really really dense. The best shit is, lets say you get a call selling a mortgage - ask if you can spend the money on drugs and to have your wife killed. Or ask them to hold on, than start screaming at something - making it sound like the "something" is a dog - to get off the couch before you beat the shit out them with a pipe like you did yesterday. Than come back to the phone and ask "you got any kids yourself?"

Originally posted by Old Growth@Mar 4 2006, 12:17 PM

Dude, they're all from India.  They take classes to learn regional american accents.

yeah, and they do a really shitty job of it. the one i spoke to had to be mexican. i used to work with an indian guy who worked in one of those places. all they do is sit them down every morning, get them to repeat a few local phrases like "howdy partner" or "g'day mate" (for america and australia respectively) then stick them on the phone. they make little or no attempt to learn the actual accent

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Mar 3 2006, 07:02 PM

What I do is say oh hold on, I'll get them, and just leave the phone off the hook.

They wait like 5-10 mins before they realize what happened, fucks up their whole mass calling quota if enough people do it.

LOL.....thats a good one...i never thought of that...and how come they always call during dinner?.....or like the best part of a movie....or when youre in the bathroom taking a shit....and have to run out dirty assed just to pick up the phone?... :hatred: :hatred: ....what?.....you guys dont run out dirty assed?