1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Mexican Nationals with Explosives Sought

Discussion in 'News' started by Soup, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Soup

Soup 12oz Elite Member

Discussion started by Soup - Jan 30, 2006

January 28, 2006 09:22 AM EST

By Sher Zieve – A Department of Homeland Security internal alert is said to have been issued for 5 Mexican nationals who were last known to have been heading to San Francisco. The five are said to have crossed the US-Mexico border.
    The Daily Bulletin’s Sara A. Carter wrote that the bulletin was issued on 12 January. The quoted memo reads: "The source stated that five individuals would attempt entry by foot with an unknown quantity of plastic explosives hidden in the soles of their shoes. The report indicated the group's final destination is San Francisco. Once in the city, they are to sell the explosives to an unknown Iraqi national.�

A US Border Patrol Agent speaking anonymously, said: "The alert is highly detailed, and it shows that our borders are not as safe as the government wants us to believe.�

source

Soup - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  2. angelofdeath

angelofdeath 12oz Elite Member

angelofdeath - Replied Jan 30, 2006

bushie boy better shut down the fucking border.

shit just pisses me off.

angelofdeath - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  3. Lonesome Cowboy Bill

Lonesome Cowboy Bill 12oz Member

Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Replied Jan 30, 2006

sure, the only thing mexicans smuggle in their shoes is meth and hairnets...

did you know weed was originally made illegal as a way to stem mexican migration?

now terrorism is being used to the same effect, and with probably with same results...

100's of thousands of years of human existence has shown that human migration can't be stopped.

Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. angelofdeath

5 bucks says illegal immigration would be halted if troops were on the border. shut them. now.

5. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

CACashRefund - Replied Jan 30, 2006

immigration might be curbed but thered be a good number of soldiers being killed by drug smugglers

i can recall seeing this story of a truck being stopped by border patrol and veing found with a large amount of drugs.

the driver escapes and as agents are loading up their own trucks with the drugs, the driver returns with what appear to be mexican soldiers and federal police, they quickly take command of the situation and haul the truck back over the border to mexico

they also discovered a tunnel a week ago

if you cant go over, go under.

CACashRefund - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  6. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 30, 2006

Immagants! I knew it was them! Even when it was the bears I knew it was them!

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  7. bobthemothafuckinbuilder

bobthemothafuckinbuilder 12oz Junior Member

bobthemothafuckinbuilder - Replied Jan 30, 2006

This is a pointless scare tactic. Do you know what that amount of plastic explosives can do? Absolutley jack shit. What the fuck do Iraqi nationals need plastic explosives for? After the timothy mcveigh shit, the government basically taught you how to make a fucking bomb out of fertalizer and other household shit.

bobthemothafuckinbuilder - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  8. CACashRefund

yeah i thought as much too, all they said was 5 mexican nationals

no description, no names, and they said they were headed to sf, well thats a bit funny to me

usually when the government lets shit out liek this they have descriptions names, not bullshit like this

wait actually no

like bob said this is another scare tactic

9. angelofdeath

OH MY! troops MIGHT be in harms way if they do thier job! ATLEAST protection from invasion is there first and foremost duty, imperial overseas wars are not. im not worried about a couple plastic explosives, im extremely pissed the mexican MILITARY has crossed our borders dozens of times in the past year. what is being done? jack shit.

10. CACashRefund

its not the troops being injured that piques my interest

its just that the border would turn from disneyland into dodge city pretty quick.

"out of the frying pan and into the fire" the phrase would be

11. bobthemothafuckinbuilder

bobthemothafuckinbuilder 12oz Junior Member

bobthemothafuckinbuilder - Replied Jan 30, 2006

U.S. troops (other than the national guard) can't be deployed as a police force within the continental U.S. What do you want us to do... start shooting mexicans? The canadian border is where the real problems are at.

bobthemothafuckinbuilder - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  12. CACashRefund

yeah that too, i read somewhere that troops cant be used to police the US unless the president or congress makes and order declaring as such, but im not too knowledgable on that matter.

13. Dawood

Dawood 12oz Elite Member

Dawood - Replied Jan 30, 2006

DEA and Customs officials believe an underground tunnel found with two tons of marijuana on Thursday was built by a Mexican Drug Cartel. Investigators pulled out bale after bale in the tunnel that was used to smuggle drugs from Mexico to the United States.

[​IMG]

el tunnel los drogas...

Dawood - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  14. angelofdeath

angelofdeath - Replied Jan 31, 2006

national guard on the border. NOW. call up the militia. put more minutemen down there, canadian border too. i dont care how they do it, the feds are supposed to be protecting the country from invasion. see article 4 section 4. it wouldnt be a police force duty if the fucking mexican military is in our country would it? its time to stop looking the other way and just ignoring the problem or saying there isnt one.

15. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Smart - Replied Jan 31, 2006

I think it's time to say 'get off my stash mutherfucker!'

2 tons of weed, not a problem in my view, legalize it!

tunnels under the border? could be a problem if it wasn't weed but instead bombs...

so LEGALIZE IT!

Smart - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages: