Mexican hookers and tequila...

WhAt_dA_fUcK

for 20 bucks...........

...........sup fellow 12ozers just came back from Mexico...messed around with some females..got a couple of flix in too....got drunk in the fields...bought some tequila and a case of coronas(i heard it taste alot better from mexico plus it was cheaper anyways came out to 15 bucks for the case).....same ol' same ol'...but sey i gotta question would this be considered a "no no" in the ''players guide to pimpin''...

theres this bad ass gurl from mexico....she gots light brown hair with gold highlights...bout 5'7 nice sized titties....very very very nice ass..like a hazel color eyes...very light skin whiter than i am...basically not your stereotyped mexican female...but would it be a bad idea if she could stay with me for a lil bit??.....for those you who want to be jack-asses....she has legalization papers...but yet i wouldve asked the same question......

well anyways im back!.......in POG form!

http://www.smileygram.com/images/smiley_big_goofy.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah you can let her stay, just aslong as you have a camera set up so you can know what she steals.

251...no no EVERYONE knows a Mexican whore will rob you if she spends the night, its taught in grade school.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You will get her pregnant, after which she will go back to Mexico, have the baby, then stuff it full of drugs to bring across the border.

Oh, and she'll steal your kidneys. Make sure you got a nice bathtub. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived