Mexican Army Spots UFO

RumPuncher

source

MEXICO CITY -- Mexican air force pilots filmed 11 unidentified flying objects in the skies over southern Campeche state, a Defence Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday.

A videotape made widely available to the news media Tuesday shows the bright objects, some sharp points of light and others like large headlights, moving rapidly in what appears to be a late-evening sky.

The lights were filmed March 5 by pilots using infrared equipment. They appeared to be flying at an altitude of about 3,500 metres and allegedly surrounded the air force jet as it conducted routine anti-drug trafficking vigilance in Campeche. Only three of the objects showed up on the plane's radar.

"Was I afraid? Yes," said radar operator Lieut. German Marin in a taped interview made public Tuesday.

"A little afraid because we were facing something that had never happened before."

"I couldn't say what it was...but I think they're completely real," added Lieut. Mario Adrian Vazquez, the infrared equipment operator.

Vazquez insisted there was no way to alter the recorded images.

The plane's captain, Maj. Magdaleno Castanon, said the military jets chased the lights "and I believe they could feel we were pursuing them."

When the jets stopped following the objects, they disappeared, he said.

A Defence Department spokesman confirmed Tuesday the videotape was filmed by members of the Mexican air force. The spokesman declined to comment further and spoke on customary condition of anonymity.

The video was first aired on national television Monday night then again at a news conference Tuesday by Jaime Maussan, a Mexican investigator who has dedicated the last 10 years to studying UFOs.

"This is historic news," Maussan said.

"Hundreds of videos (of UFOs) exist, but none had the backing of the armed forces of any country...The armed forces don't perpetuate frauds."

Maussan said Secretary of Defence Gen. Ricardo Vega Garcia gave him the video April 22.

http://images.ibsys.com/2004/0512/3295282_200X150.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

*believe*

i got your burrito pinche jotos!

chorizo con pappas para tu cara putitos!

:mexican: :lol:

Originally posted by effyoo

It makes sense to me for the aliens to be checking Mexico out because they were the ones who taught the Aztecs all about astronomy and how to build their pyramids etc.

DING DING DING!!!!

who's to say that aliens would give a shit about modern life on earth.

:lol:

me and my mexican coworker homie were eating lunch today and caught this story on the news...

then we were discussing it back on the job, and he was telling me how he's seen some himself a few times, and all this other shit, and i was like: "the aliens are trying to communicate with the mexicans man..." (since this shit was in mexico ya know?)

and he said: "maybe thats why they call us illegal aliens..."

:lol:

ahahahhahhhaa i was rollin...

Originally posted by villain

Crazy... I saw one of those UFO lights one time. It did a couple of circles and then shot off amazingly fast out of view. I know of no earthcraft that can move like that.

I do...it's called a pie plate

Archived