mewz and shit

kid toucher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by WHO KILLED BOBBY LUPO?:

the real muse is in nyc.

thank you.....along with the real ewok....

thank u again.

ahahah...muse from NYC would get SMOKED by mews.tits. that guys style is fucking GARBAGE. ewok i like your shit, but your letters are not a match for ewok.hm...come on now, get over it already. yeah you could take him at painting some backgrounds and characters for cope, but letters...you're beat dude.

Originally posted by THEBLACKESTWHITEBOY:

the real muse is in new york thats the bottom line.

met quit swinging from his nutsack....don't get offended cause im dissing your idol, we already know you hijack his style. next time you pipe up im clownin you so bad that you turn suicidal.

here we go again.waaaaaaaaaaaaah fucking crying faggots.there are two muses and two ewoks and all have different shit. its not going to change! god lets make a whole thread for the fifth fucking time about the ewoks....fuck! oh yeah and real what! its fucking graffiti were all losers

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 08-26-2001).]

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh YOU FUCKING LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SHIT GO...DAMN GOOD THING YOU GUYS' STYLE DOES NOT REFLECT YOUR FUCKING BRAINS....

THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF...LET IIIITT GOOOOOOOOOOO...TWO EWOKS...TWO DIFF PEOPLE...TWO VERY DIFF PLACES....TWO WAAAAAAYY DIFF STYLES....AS WELL AS THE MUSES....SO LET THE SHIT GO..WHO FUCKING CARES...THERE IS NO "REAL" NO SHIT NO WHERE....TWO DIFF THINGS HERE..LET IT GO...

GROW UP

Guest WebsterUno

…on a lighter note:

I must be the only muthafucka that noticed the "SUPER CHEESE!" in the first pic. My lil cuzz used to work at Carl's Jr. He would kick me down a Super Cheese everytime I picked him up. Telling me stories of this mammoth of a woman (manager), that could slop-down an entire strawberry cheesecake slice in ONE BITE! Super Cheeses are the fattest of the fat burgers, bahleeeee dat! Yeah…thats my Super Cheese story.

Originally posted by Abstract Rationality:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh YOU FUCKING LITTLE KIDS!!!!!!!!!! LET THAT SHIT GO...DAMN GOOD THING YOU GUYS' STYLE DOES NOT REFLECT YOUR FUCKING BRAINS....

THAT SHIT PISSES ME OFF...LET IIIITT GOOOOOOOOOOO...TWO EWOKS...TWO DIFF PEOPLE...TWO VERY DIFF PLACES....TWO WAAAAAAYY DIFF STYLES....AS WELL AS THE MUSES....SO LET THE SHIT GO..WHO FUCKING CARES...THERE IS NO "REAL" NO SHIT NO WHERE....TWO DIFF THINGS HERE..LET IT GO...

GROW UP

HAHAHAHAHAH True that......

------------------

WHAT YOU SAY IS USUALLY FALSE BUT WHAT YOU DO IS REALITY!!!!!!!!!!HD KREW

yeh it was like us three and shit,and we're all yeah that would be the shit,and shit.

lets go and shit.we'll hang for a hour and shit.

and shit. waht a weird slang phrase.i catch

my self saying it sometimes too.but its so ghetto.and shit.

ha!

i gotta go to the bathroom and shit.

man EWOK get off your own fucking JOCK for once...you swear you're powerful or some shit....just PLEASE get off your own jock...i mean ive talked to u before in chat rooms and u can be cool one day but the next day its like im talking to this cock domed ass nigga that just plays himself out....

chill kid, no matter how nice a persons style is u can shit on EVERY WALL no matter how nice it is just with ur attitude..think about it....the more i read ur posts or some replies the more i lose respect for u and ur style period....

im not tryin to come offensive at you, though it sounds like it....and i know wether i like ur shit or not we both know nor you or me give a fuck...but truth is many people may feel the way i do, not specifically at you...but everyone can lose respect for anyone with a poor brain....

dont play urself out...i can bet ur not the dick sometimes u seem like....

as shitty as that sounded don't take that offensive....im layin it out as i see it...personal op...

pz

Originally posted by coup99usa:

Its always good to see that graffiti is always positive.

most of the time it is but theres occasions where its not...you prolly know what i mean...but those fr8's are DOPE makes me wanna run out and paint some but its the middle of the day so i wont...

------------------

im not who you think i am...

[This message has been edited by pure madizm (edited 08-31-2001).]

Archived