METAL FACED!!!

BoB Hope ONER

well throwing all my plans to poop.. this fucking awful weather has kept me indoors. went out this morning. after my nice nap of 2 hours sleep (7-9) yay! to a friends shot the gif till about 12.. then went and bought..

the re-release of. MF DOOM.. yes you heard it folks.. digitally remastered.. one bonus cut. and a shockwave video.

worth the 13.99 price tag.

Nice cover and inside artwork by big Scotch 79.

man.. gots to give you the props..

also grabbed Black bastard by KMD. man.. long awaited.. hot tracks..such as... "Wh_t _ nigg_ know" and .. "Bl_ack B_st_rds!"

or.. "it sounded like _ roc!"

man.. this is gonna be on auto repeat..

lots of stuff out or on its way out im interested to hear.

Jiggmastas.. anyone listen to this yet. once i get my next pay check this is gettin snatched.

BIG KEOOOOOOOOO keep it metal faced.

all you toys.. GAS FACE!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the MF DOOM is nice...

KMD is dope too...

old school makes me crazy sometimes.. maybe its nostalgia.

that jigmastas is ill too.. the cd version comes with a lot of extra tracks.

and if you want to buy this stuff.. and u don't got a store near u, go to sandboxautomatic.com.

Hey Bob ...Good Looking! I just got back from Dooms castle and, after many Cognacs and Guiness Stouts, I realized that the "King Ghidra" album He is working on is three times iller than the Doomsday album because Ghidra has three heads. Three styles, three distinct flows...this fucking guy could battle himself and have a hard time winning! Oh yeah, we did a little painting also and Doom is nice with the old enamels as well.Keep your eyes open Benchin fiends...STAY TUNED FOR MORE SPINE TINGLING ADVENTURES OF...

hahahahah keo you dont even know.. im reading your words.. as that shit.. oddly enough is playing from the other room..

..ahh everything is going according to plan.

man that video.. funny.

keo. get in touch if not my friend has your pager number and if its cool ill just page you.

the king ghidra album sounds very promising.

and that bonus track.. hot.!

available @ www.mfdoom.com

fatbeats..

and im guessing www.metalfacedrecords.com

..about to relisten to the KMD jammie.

..oh and keo. you know any way i can get in touch with Vaz?

like james brown and bambatta said.

"PEACE LOVE UNITY"

you cant help but play MOP....it seems like since "ante up" every stack of records ive gotten has had a plate featuring or by MOP.....i must say pounds up gets heavy rotation.....anyhow......

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

KMD is the type of hip hop that brings you back to better days. So fresh.

DOOM, GRIMM .. I can't get enough.

Despite a lot, I think the the east can still hold it down. Mass Influence, Yeshua, 89.9 at 4 in the morning ... I can't help but love it.

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 06-18-2001).]

MF Doom was the ebst release of 2000 man, the MF Doom/MF Grimm release off of Brick Records was pretty good too, a lot of remixes and stuff. I was into KMD a whole lot as well. Those guys are onto something, well, been on to it for years. I just put that Scotch 79 thing together. Nice work dood.

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

damn scotch, i didnt know you did that cover!?! thats so fresh and so clean.. you get a bumpo

Originally posted by and now you choke:

you are such a hip hop head, bobby

yeah.. poop on you.

im just a closet piebald fan.

bobby loves the get up kids.

awww...how cute.

yo word EMO for life yo.. mad melodramatic niggas know!!!

4 am 89.nine.. hahah yeah there has been many times walking around early mornin.. tunin into CMfamalam..for sure..

man need to get the Cannibal Ox and Atoms Fam jawns.

Archived