mestical tha testicle

MestOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dyptheria
Originally posted by Mest Whun

what can i do to improve?

you can start by going back to simple straight letters.

Re: Re: mestical tha testicle

Originally posted by Dyptheria

you can start by going back to simple straight letters.

why? his shits decent. wheres your wildstyle masterpieces?

mest i like them...and to improve, the last painted one is fine, but the first few are a little jumbled, just try to keep the letters like organized, if at all possible...you know? haha

i think overall they look nice but incomplete...the last painted one i agree is pretty sick but still lacking...use more techniques in your shit, not just one or two details...and inner lining and more the 2 colors in your 3-D, fill details etc. but overall not to bad.......

Guest oY!GevalT!

maybe by spacing the letters out a little. also start trying more complex fill ins. (i noticed you only did one color.) i like simple letters to but i see nothing wrong with what you got. dope shit man :)

Guest Dyptheria

Re: Re: Re: mestical tha testicle

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

why? his shits decent. wheres your wildstyle masterpieces?

mest i like them...and to improve, the last painted one is fine, but the first few are a little jumbled, just try to keep the letters like organized, if at all possible...you know? haha

He asked for advice. if you think this is decent, you have problems. no offense mest. the spacing and thickness in the bars on those letters are inconsistent. practicing straight letters will improve this. the blue piece with the red back ground and the green border/forcefield is pretty good.

a lot of kids don't realize the importance of doing straight letters. by doing straight letters, you really learn about spacing, making things fit in a tight way, and consistency. i myself get caught in a dead end every six months or so, so i go back to practicing straight letters, and i learn more ways to contort and abstract my letters, then voila, kids always trip on the new styles i come up with.

My wildstyle matserpices? Mr destructin by definition, this is the internet, and you should realize that a lot of different people come on this board, not just people like yourself, a lot of people that don't want their identities revealed. you shouldn't be so quick to call people on their expertise...

Guest HOST18 DYM

Mest, Just work on your letter structure.. practice nonstop..keep sketching over and over.. if you do a piece and you know something doesnt look right dont say its good enough.. fix it.. always push yourself. looks like your on the right track. Keep it flowing.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i think my suggestion sucks but is the truth

keep painting

you are painting and doing it illegally

you are on the right track

keep it up

nice stuff

I can only assume you're asking what else you can do because your in slump, because your stuff is pretty nice. What i do when i get in a slump is just look at your letters in a different light, like I might start in the middle of the peice and work outwords rather than left to right, or try doing some asymetricaly balanced type stuff, even if its garbage you will always learn something different from it. By the way I like the simple fill style, just try to avoid going threw the routine.

this kid has worked hard, but with all the things that have helped him, and been shown to him, I say he should be farther along.

heres a few things ive pointed out, tell me if you think im wrong on this.

i say his peices should stretch out just a little, maybe not have the bars of every letter be the heighth of the entire peice.

line logic is a big thing ive been pushing to him, for instance the width of the bars on his letters or a better example, his E on the harbor blue peice, or any other letter in that peice for that matter.

i say that collaborating the letters together would make his stuff look better, considering that if you break down the peices, you could say that his letters were all drawn individually, and then one put behind the other, put behind the other and put behind the other.

3d is something you have to be on key with unless you know how to make your bars look like theyre changing direction. perspective and shit is something to work on here.

ive suggested strait letters, way simple styles, and all that shit too.

occasionally, i do a simple sketch and may actually paint it sometimes.

this keeps shit interesting.

all 3 kids ive tried to help have taken shit the wrong way alot of times, and some of the things i say dont sound right right away, so they ignore it. which doesnt bother me, im not here to tell a kid something wrong and fuck him up.

like wilt, i could go on more, but ill leave it to someone else for right now.

peace.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CONDOMAN

shut the fuck up with yo slang minus fuckin drives me nuts wen i go in a thread and see minus talkin smak...haha:cool: take it easy buddy im just TOYin withu

Archived