Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

mestical tha testicle

Discussion in 'Brick Slayers' started by MestOne, Jun 23, 2002.

1. MestOne

MestOne Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

what can i do to improve?

2. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

you can start by going back to simple straight letters.

3. sneak

sneak Guest

i thought they were good

4. another loser

another loser Elite Member

Re: Re: mestical tha testicle

the only person that posted something to help improve

5. Destruction by Definition

Destruction by Definition Veteran Member

Re: Re: mestical tha testicle

why? his shits decent. wheres your wildstyle masterpieces?
    mest i like them...and to improve, the last painted one is fine, but the first few are a little jumbled, just try to keep the letters like organized, if at all possible...you know? haha

6. troy1492

troy1492 Member

i think overall they look nice but incomplete...the last painted one i agree is pretty sick but still lacking...use more techniques in your shit, not just one or two details...and inner lining and more the 2 colors in your 3-D, fill details etc. but overall not to bad.......

7. oY!GevalT!

oY!GevalT! Guest

maybe by spacing the letters out a little. also start trying more complex fill ins. (i noticed you only did one color.) i like simple letters to but i see nothing wrong with what you got. dope shit man :)

8. marker

marker Guest

ur s looks like an e

9. Dyptheria

Dyptheria Guest

Re: Re: Re: mestical tha testicle

He asked for advice. if you think this is decent, you have problems. no offense mest. the spacing and thickness in the bars on those letters are inconsistent. practicing straight letters will improve this. the blue piece with the red back ground and the green border/forcefield is pretty good.

a lot of kids don't realize the importance of doing straight letters. by doing straight letters, you really learn about spacing, making things fit in a tight way, and consistency. i myself get caught in a dead end every six months or so, so i go back to practicing straight letters, and i learn more ways to contort and abstract my letters, then voila, kids always trip on the new styles i come up with.

My wildstyle matserpices? Mr destructin by definition, this is the internet, and you should realize that a lot of different people come on this board, not just people like yourself, a lot of people that don't want their identities revealed. you shouldn't be so quick to call people on their expertise...

10. krie

krie Guest

ahh nice mest, i like em ey

keep it arp

11. platapie

platapie Guest

12. FaceOfPain

FaceOfPain New Jack

Yeah i couldnt figure it out but its definatly your fill in that needs more.
    But apart from that i think they are fukn good.

13. HOST18 DYM

HOST18 DYM Guest

Mest, Just work on your letter structure.. practice nonstop..keep sketching over and over.. if you do a piece and you know something doesnt look right dont say its good enough.. fix it.. always push yourself. looks like your on the right track. Keep it flowing.

14. beardo

beardo Guest

haha.. i wrote mest for a while back in high school

15. i think my suggestion sucks but is the truth
    keep painting
    you are painting and doing it illegally
    you are on the right track
    keep it up