MEST

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

anyone heard this band before?

they fucking suck. tonight me and my peoples stole all the beer out of their dressing room, now they want to fight us. why? cause they're suckers.

killllllladelphia son, wizzzut.

seeks/heshelavegas

haha, i heard of these guys, I saw them live once.. they gave me a free demo and i decided to burn it when i got outside. i think i saw them several years ago.. arent they from the bay area.

Originally posted by seeking

the singer used to be in a white power band called 'confederate storm'.

i never heard them, but i'm sure they suck.

we also wrote all over their dressing room and stole their fruit. why? cause thats how G's get down.

photos and a full report soon.

excellent.......http://www.cod.edu/dept/athletic/teams/soccer/alumni/_notes/burns.jpg'>

ahhh "killadelphia"

For some reason I get mad anytime I see you "getting up" in philly. I went to a show a few weeks ago and I went to put money in the meter and written across the meter is your name and everytime I always say out loud, "Damn that seeking innocence! DAMN HIM TO HELL!" Whoever I am with at the time questions me and assumes I'm mentally ill.

But yeah, I've never heard mest but I see a lot of 14 girls wearing mest shirts and when 14 year old girls say, "Hey, you're in a band?" "Yes." "Do you sound like mest?" I wanna punch them.