Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Messin around with styles

Discussion in 'Paper Chase' started by Darkside, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Darkside

Darkside New Jack

Jus messin around with some different styles and was looking for some opinions

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/paradigm-thumb.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/Sohl-thumb.jpg'> I did this one for a buddy of mine

[img]http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/rank-thumb.jpg'>

[img]http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/icwhead-thumb.jpg'>

2. el_why_en_E

el_why_en_E New Jack

im hoping that last one doesent say acw.............

3. DorkstaR

DorkstaR Senior Member

you got alot of work to do... try to work with a more simple technique. dont put so many arrows and uneeded bars on your letters. your m on the first flik looks like a tampon. dont connect your letters. make sure they are done well as simples. then you can move on to connecting them. the way you connected them in the 3rd flik is just horrid. make sure to take your time and work on the character. dont even think about 3d's bro... thats even out of my league. the only one i see potential on is the 2nd one. but keep workin at it... whatever you choose. just work with making it simple yet appealing. and by appealing i dont mean a bunch of arrows and shit. sorry if im bitchy... its all constructive criticism... imma nice guy. im just on the rag. laters.

4. dork

dork Member

yeup... go simple, plese

5. xwibxonex

xwibxonex New Jack

:lol: :lol: :lol:
    everything else you said was on point as well, i used to love giving nice criticism, you'd think people would read more and take the advice given to other people who suck as much as them, instead of showing off their books and wasting space. i too am in a bitchy mood, sorry.

6. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

do not mess around with those style. Go Simple

7. StockFresh©

StockFresh© Junior Member

simple, simple, simple, simple...

8. mr_president

mr_president Banned

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/paradigm-thumb.jpg'>

looks like a GREY bite...

:lol:

those who know... haha

9. O Mei Shan

O Mei Shan Member

ok while we are here and the critisism is being handed out...can someone help me out with this?

[​IMG]

10. Vlad

Vlad Senior Member

who mentioned style :confused:

:lol:

11. TerraRyzeR

TerraRyzeR Banned

12. O Mei Shan

O Mei Shan Member

how cant you ? it says ks13. look i know i suck, im not looking for praise just help.

13. Ckit

Ckit Member

because they dont look like letters. go simple.

14. Scrabble

Scrabble Member

:lol: at how cant you see the letters?

i see 'em, but try making them look more like letters...maybe

15. TuffKid

TuffKid Senior Member

that second one looks like a Bite....here bite this.