Messenger bags / back packs

DITDxCULT

I am going to get a new messneger bag for christmas. I know in the past couple years messenger bags have been over-rated and played out, but I need a new one.

I need some help towards picking the right one for me. I want a bag that can hold alot of shit, have zipper pockets, and little places to put pens and markers. I am going to be using this bag for work, school and traveling,..not really for graf.

I would apreciate some imput, and opinions on some of the bags you have owned, or have seen.

thanks

**no timbuk2 or chrome,...already had those plus...i am not a bike messenger.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Messenger bags / back packs

I am going to get a new messneger bag for christmas...

...**no timbuk2 or chrome,...already had those plus...i am not a bike messenger.

um, you lookin for a messenger bag or not?

cunfuzzed

heres a good ones:

http://www.baileyworks.com/

thats hesh on the front page

shhhhhhhhhhhh!

Don't be a douche

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

um, you lookin for a messenger bag or not?

cunfuzzed

Yes...I am looking for a messenger bag, hence the name of the topic. I have already owned a timbuk2 bag, which worked great for being a messenger. I am not a messenger anymore.

Those Bailey 253 bags look pretty nifty.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Re: ohjeeeeeez...

Originally posted by fr8oholic

crippey those are like acorns..

what you talkin about?

deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez nuts?!?!?!

see you tonite

Nautica made some pretty dope ones.... it doesn't look all gay and shit, but it holds alot of shit.. laptop, books, alot of compartments without that cluttery look of too many zippers and everything..

I bought one for my ex-boyfriend a couple months ago for like 35 bucks.

I wanted it for myself, but was feeling nice enough, and it looked really good on him. We broke up like two months after, and that bag was the first thing I thought about. Man... .:mad: :mad:

It's a good bag though.

get one of those A.L.I.C.E. packs the army uses. you can stuff six 20 round clips of m-16 rounds in the back parts. NO LIMIT SOULJA

or i suggest a skate backpack. i have a Blind one. it is comfortable as shit too. the insides of the straps are padded extra. mail me and i'll get more specific if you are interested. i have had mine a few years and love it.

yo, ditd....

speaking as a friend, and someone with way to much mess bag experience, i would say to definatly get a baily works bag. they're heavy duty, gots lotsa pockets and pouches, and are comfy.

someone posted the site link above...

but, if your against that for some reason, check out www.pushtheenvelope.com i've never tried one out, but they look pretty good...

see you at crazyfest.

Originally posted by Pilau Hands

that's what i'm counting on!;)

You dont need a messenger bag dogs, YOU BE PIMPING HOES!!! Yes dog I truly caught you in the act of kicking severe type game to that chick with the diesel shoes, son, do your thing...May the game be with you. If anything you need a bag to HOLD ALL THEM RUBBERS KEEEEEEDDDDD!!! hahaha. Get at me, megabored right now kid.

MERO ONES

SIX 6 LINES

HITANDRUN

Archived