Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

message board acceptance

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, May 4, 2004.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

maybe i'm the only person in the history of humanity that has considered this, but....

when i go to a new message board, which is incredibly infrequent, it seems like people are pretty hesitant to acknowledge new people. maybe it's something i'm just totally overlooking, since it doesnt apply to me here, it but doesn't really seem to happen on 12oz. there are plenty of times when someone will come on here, and within the first few days already be an active, accepted part of discussion. they don't have to spam to get noticed, or post some outlandish shit, but just by adding their little .02, people just include them.
    of course i could be totally wrong, i mean fact of the matter is that i'm basically 'the man' here, and because of this, i'm pretty out of touch with the 'common folk' that scramble around like mice, fighting for my discussionary scraps. i need people like glik0 to keep me abreast as to what's 'really' going on (cue congo's.)

what's my point? my point is that it seems like we're alot nicer than most boards, alot less pretentious, and alot more accepting of outsiders. maybe it's just because we're all bored here, so any 'fresh face' is potentially a relief from that boredom, who knows.

anyway, just something i had thought of a while ago.
    which brings me to another thread idea that perhaps i'll start in a little bit.

2. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

yo for real, you need to come visit me. you need a vacation

3. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

You're 'the man' in the same way a burger king manager is 'the man'.

and the real difference between 12oz and the rest of the internerd....
    We actually form complete sentences and appreciate the effort that people put into being coherent.
    most places in net-land do not.

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

I've noticed that too. When I first came here I jsut added my .2 and I think peole notice me but whatever. And it also depends if you are new and come on and TyPe LyKe ThIs or ne1 that abbrs evrythng will get hasseld hardcore

5. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

wait wait wait, you got 20 cents? thats fucked up

but on the real, i do notice this. Until someone new posts something super stupid or does something that is just outlandish, they are for the most part accepted. I have been to few other boards, but feel that the acceptance aint there.

6. 8onus

8onus Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol:

of all the boards i ve been on(probally about 4)
    this is the most unaccepting. this place is a shit storm of trash talk...it seems to be growing on me through.....

now that i think about i just wanna say:
    FUCK GRAFFITI AND ALL OF YOU.
    ever scince i have started back up this shit has been consuming my fucking life! for some reason i now talk a lot more shit than i used to and i can't walk around the streets with out plotting my next bombing route. this shit is art...but its also a fucking disease, but i cant fucking stop. FUCK

7. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

yeah i dont give .02, i give .20 all the time.

8. ClueTwo

ClueTwo Veteran Member

Ahhhh, someone hurt his feelings...We are going to need a hand-holding apology for you..You big baby..

9. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Nobody gets acceptance until I see a GOOD handstyle.

10. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

apparently, i'm nice to everyone.

11. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

well except for that one person and the death threats.
    did they ever publicly reveal who messed with your accounts?

12. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

well except for that one person. really, just dont fuck with me is all i ask. my anger really gets out of hand and one day i just might kill someone. :hatred: :innocent:

and no. :( :hatred:

13. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Re: Re: message board acceptance

That Combination of sentences made me laugh really hard... Did anybody else get that or am I just a fuckhead?

14. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

It's funny to see people who were penises to me when I first came on here be not penises now. But don't think I've forgotten. Oh, don't you dare think I've forgotten.....

15. Overtime

Overtime Dirty Dozen Crew

i know i was, some how, because i registered 2 years after you, but damn was i a jerk to you, and for that i am sorry