Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

MEPS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ronnie Dobbs, Sep 30, 2002.

1. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

Fuck i just got back from MEPS. interesting shit i must say. i got 20/12 vision, bad hearing and im not color blind! too bad my juvinile burglary's counted so much against me:( back to the lawyers office get that shit GONE! :mad:

2. d-town_bomber

d-town_bomber Veteran Member

3. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Ess
    Eee
    See
    Ohh
    Inn
    Dee

Bitch

4. toyeattoywar

toyeattoywar Member

5. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

Military Entrance Processing Station

6. zorak

zorak Member

good luck with all that.

7. socrates

socrates Guest

But you don't really need to shoot straight....collateral damage`

8. jore43

jore43 Junior Member

can i [please] make a ample tremotruous
    consolment
    i am forever in debt and forever degrated

9. CACashRefund

CACashRefund 12oz Loyalist

niggas started getting hyphy so i let the thumper go to work

10. grim540

grim540 Member

good to know im not the only one that went through that recently...

I must say my record is giving me and my recruiter a headache right now as well....

11. grim540

grim540 Member

oh shit this is a 2002 thread....

should have know something was up seeing Ronnie Dobbs again

fuckers...

12. Fist 666

Fist 666 Moderator Crew

i'm glad i don't have to deal w/ recruiters anymore.
    i fucking hated mine. complete tool.

what branch are you trying to get in grim?

13. MayorMeanBeans

MayorMeanBeans Senior Member

recruiters give you shit when you join?????

the fuck is that. like they don't need you to get over there and wild out asap.

maybe its just my politics, but i put military recruiters, predatory lenders and used car salesmen in the same bin

14. grim540

grim540 Member

Navy

I seriously considered joining the air force when I got out of high school, but being a military brat growing up, I didn't really want to live the lifestyle that my Dad did when I was growing up.

Since I had 11 years to build up a nice little criminal record, I had to go through a lot of shit to get in. Being that the CO for our district tends to not let people in that have got into a little trouble in the past. I had two drug charges that were dismissed and were supposed to be cleared from my record. Trouble is they popped up on my FBI background check, so now I kind of look like a liar since I didn't mention them to MEPS or my recruiter.

All in all though my recruiter is a pretty decent guy. He is not full of shit like most others are and has done a lot to help me with all my background shit.

15. absentminded63

absentminded63 Member

all recruiters are full of shit. they have quota's and will do and say anything to fill them. i was going to do recruiting duty and when i seen the all the bullshit and kids not fit to be in the military slip through th cracks i said fuck this.