MENIS-Boxstars

actyourage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPFlatty

a true inspiration

menis killed the lines. he was on top of the game in like 97 for sure. i wondered what happened to him. i almost went to jail in 98 for running into a hella active yard to catch a flick of an ill ass ridgie he did. the workers were about to move the train out and i had to flick it. they got me, but let me go. i got the flick but it was still far away...free menis!!

rtd...boxstars...thanks for the inspiration fellas...

DEFINITELY, ONE OF MY FAVORITE FREIGHT WRITERS, SPOTTED SEVERAL OF HIS CARS IN THE LATE 90'S, OCCASIONALLY HE STILL PASSES THRU MY YARD, AND IT'S AS GOOD OF A FEELING AS IT WAS BACK THEN..HOPE HE RETURNS TO THE GAME ONE DAY, THAT WOULD BE FRESH INDEED.. MENIS:king:

MENIS WAS DEFINATELY REPPIN HARD IN 97 FREIGHT WISE.. PLUS I SEEN HIS PIECES DOWN IN THE LOCAL YARDS.. HIS STYLE IS ONE OF A KIND.. DEFINATELY HAS HIS TRADE MARK STEELO!! AND FOR ALL ITS WORTH I ALSO WAS INFLUNCED BY HIS STEELE HITTING.. AHH THE SMELL OF STEELE AT 3 AM... FREE MENIS !!! ROCK ON PLAYA..

Archived