Men shouldnt be jealous, thats a female trait!(sorry just quotin Jay Z for the whip)

Guest L.RonHubbard

Guest L.RonHubbard

its crazy how spiteful and jealous writers get. I got kids sayin the same nonsense about me, and crossin me out for no reasons and its weird because im 1. Not famous, 2. A nice guy, and 3. I dont even really know these kids!!

Graffiti writers are the worst bunch of haters to ever exist. This site is testimony to that. everyone wants to pull someones card and expose them for the "rich jew", "sissy", "biter", "dick rider", "homo", "lyin buster pretty boy skinny little bitch" that they really are. ITs hard sometimes maintaing with all the greed and envy shrouding the path to success but you know what, in the end its just funny because those few haters dont match up for the number of people that a writer will inspire

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by seeking

so what do you call it when you get up in my business and talk shit to a writer that would eat you in every single sence of the word?

thats what i thought. save your hypocritical insight dick rider.

Im so wackits true, theres no denying im floundering in an abyss of wacknes. What im wondering though is why youre waisting your precicious time on a measly clown? Shouldnt you be worrying about more important issues like kissing up to famous writers and musicians and listing off people who you like and dislike? I have no respect for you as a writer and i think you are mad because you feel i should. Im not gonna kiss your ass and pretend you are the shit when we all know you arent.

a lot of the times they do it to make themselves feel better and look good (so they think)

i hate the people who suck up to more respected writers thinking they will get respect :confused: using their real names etc

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by cheifblame

a lot of the times they do it to make themselves feel better and look good (so they think)

i hate the people who suck up to more respected writers thinking they will get respect :confused: using their real names etc

HAHAHAHA. yea i agree, thats all alot of my friends ever did while we were toys. Theyd be like oh "John" did a new piece down at the market. Id be like "John"? Then theyd try and clown me like "Oh you dont know who John IS??? man thats so and so's real name! come on man i cant believe you didnt know that!". THe wack part is they never even knew the dude. I still have a few friends who do that same shit today, and they are older now too!

Guest 87centHitMan

Yeah, I think that alot of the time if someone's crossin' you out, it's because they suck and that's the only way they know to get thier name up, is to cross over someone else so they'll look at the good piece and then see the bullshit written over it. It's just like a 3-year old wanting attention from everyone by acting up and showing off. Even if it's negetave attention, they thrive off of it. What's even worse than that is little bitches that cross your shit and then don't even leave a name. That's just straight bitch-ass shit; if you wanna start static, at least leave your name instead of just not standing up to the shit you start.

Archived