Memphis

apex 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SymonSays25

I can't believe you would write APEX. I'm sure you're quite aware by now that there is already a super famous APEX who does 3-D pieces also.

Originally posted by SymonSays25:

I can't believe you would write APEX. I'm sure you're quite aware by now that there is already a super famous APEX who does 3-D pieces also.

yet another dumbass, who gives a flying shit.

fuck yall haters.

and no, i dont have better flix of the paus.

------------------

fuck tha haters

-apex2.

<A HREF="http://www.Memphiswriters.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Memphiswriters.com

</A>

take a hint.you a�� not apex.switch ya shit up.apex is an established writer and has been

for years.you aint nuthin but a redneck.

come to the ghetto.come see how people live in reality.part of my family is from kentucky

so dont front hickbilly.this shit is a game,

when you dont play by the rules you will be put in check.

Originally posted by embalmwon:

i fail to see the harm in him writing apex they are from 2 different locations and one is way betterwho cares

hey embalmwon maybe i should start writeing embalm2 is it okay????heheheh..

------------------

i am the buff...

it's just idiotic.....don't you get it? you shouldn't write apex. i doubt apex even cares, but i know him well enough to say he's laughing at your toy ass.

look how bad you're jockin him. doing his name AND trying to do a 3d-ish piece like him. how fucking dull are you?

give it up already....keep in mind this is coming from a king of names that you "shouldn't write".

rules are meant to be broken, but you gotta snap em with your own twist to it.

biter fgs/ai/tbk

[This message has been edited by biter (edited 06-11-2001).]

Ive only seen one 3d from apex.ba.

And thats been after I started doing 3d with the name.

Ill say again, i dont give a fuck. Im tired of changing for shit.

If later, I decide to write somethin different.

Ill do so. Until then, fuck the haters.

and after that, fuck the haters.

------------------

fuck tha haters

-apex2.

<A HREF="http://www.Memphiswriters.com

" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Memphiswriters.com

</A>

first off, yes i am a memphis native. second, i am involved in the art scene we choose to call "graffiti." i will just never understand the critical remarks and hatred that comes along with this art. everyone trying to be harder than the guy next to them, everyone having some shit to say about someone else...how the hell is there supposed to growth and advance when all we can do is make fun of each other. you have to support, not discourage. the memphis scene is up and coming, and we all have to start somewhere. i'm tired of all of these "toy" terms, each and every one of you out there was/ is a fucking toy. you weren't born with skills. you had to make them. this is a reality, and don't fucking forget it. nothing is original, get over it. codak is a good friend of mine, he is one of the most talented artists i have ever met. after 13 years of graffiti work, he could burn any of your asses out there. he and the thoughts manifested crew are one of the most creative and artistic crews to come out of the southeast. they could beat any of your asses in a battle, but they not out to show kids up, they're out there to do what graffiti is supposed to do, show artwork, not your HOW HARD YOU ARE. in the end, nothing matters, get over it. quit hating on everyone else and learn to cooperate. get with the program, kids.

Archived